Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Help finding pattern

CROCHET PATTERN RIBBON SCARF YARN
    dmin
    Categories: CROCHET PATTERN

Yarn Superstore — Knitting Yarn, Crochet, Patterns, Needles, More

I have been trying to find this pattern. It won't let me copy the picture to show you! It is made of colorful ribbon yarn and it looks like it is knotted. If anyone knows of this pattern, please help me out with it. You can see it when you log onto pattfree.com I can't find the pattern!

Or if you know of another pattern for ribbon yarn scarves, let me know that also. I have looked everywhere and can only find plain patterns that have you double crochet across or tripple crochet. Thanks!

YarnMarket – Best selection of Yarn, Knitting & Crochet Patterns, Needles & More. 1000's of Yarn Brands & Colors In-Stock Ready for Fast Delivery Today!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Can you post a link to the site for us to look at? Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    CROCHET PATTERN RIBBON SCARF YARN « CROCHET FREE PATTERNS

Sometimes it's there and sometimes it is not there. I sure would like it though. I can see it in a soft lavendar.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure it this is the pattern you were looking for.

Jeweled Elegance -- Crochet Patterns -- Unique Handcrafted Vintage and Nature Inspired Beaded Pearl, Gemstone, Sterling, Crochet, Brass and Paper Jewelry and Accessories

It looks to be a pretty scarf..And if you go to Google and type in crochet ribbon yarn scarf and look at the images it will show you alot of scarfs. Might be interested in making one myself...

5. Thanks missro007 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is the pattern!!!!!!! Thanks so much! O have spent many eveninhs doing searches,

Post Thanks / Like
    I love it!! I've got several skeins of lavender ribbon yarn that I can use to make one of these. Thank you so much for the pattern.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I just spent an hour trying to track down this pattern. if I had read the following posts I could have saved it! thanks for the pattern cuz I really like it and even have the yarn/ribbon to make it with. was just waiting for the right pattern! thanks from me!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just looked at the pattern again, for the colorful ribbon scarf in the link.... and it's knit, not crochet. Too bad I can't knit.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like

Cheri

I saw a pull over cape made with ribbon yarn that I sure would appreciate the pattern for. I've looked and looked. Maybe someone out there will have better luck finding the pattern than I did. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

childrens dress patterns

I'm looking for girls dress patterns, smaller sized 2-8. I found a lovely cream colored ruffle yarn with lavendar bobbles on the edge and would like to make a dress for one of my grandaughters.