Hi All,

Me again, I have alot of questions and it seems I came to the right place. So as not to over stay my welcome, I will post ONE per week.....LOL! Everyone here is so helpful and supportive! Let me tell you the story first then ask my question last. Taking a deep breath.......in through the nose out through the mouth.

I was searching the web for patterns and came across a website that sell patterns for reasonable prices. I saw this really beautiful dress and thought if I get the pattern I can try to make it. So I purchased the pattern, when the pdf pattern came into my inbox I was very excited! when I opened the pdf the pattern was in CHART form Now am a newbie to the crochet world, but i understand the basic stitches and I could read (or figure out) a written out pattern. The dress pattern looked simple enough to read if there was a written out pattern, I was very disappointed and all the excitement drained my body. Am still sad about it but I will get over it and move on; still would like to make the pattern though. My question is, is there a website I can go to that teaches how to read a crochet chart? some sites I've been on doesn't really help. I got to the first row then get lost after that. Is there someone who can walk me through the pattern? I would like make this dress for the summer.

Wishing you all good health

Thanks a million