Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  59
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm like you Judi, I love making afghans in simple patterns. The ripple is my favorite one. I make a lot of ripple afghans LOL.

Shelley

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the big projects also. Especially afghans. They go fast. I started this one last week and am more than half way thru it. Was hoping I would get it near done so I can do the edging at the Ladies group I go to tomorrow. but..., will be almost there. Many of ud knit and crochet and we have all kinds of discussions. Nice relaxing time. Vornie

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet all year even in the summer. When it is too hot. I work on Granny squares afghans. They go fast. And I enjoy putting colors together.
    They come out so pretty. Vornie

6. Likes Susan2014, Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Vornie, I too am a part of a crochet group and I love getting together with other people who love sitting around and talking about our projects. It's nice to have someone to talk out pattern issues with at times too. When we learn new stitches we teach them to each other, it's just a lot of fun. I spent the afternoon at mine today at our local coffee shop.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by Vornie View Post
    I like the big projects also. Especially afghans. They go fast. I started this one last week and am more than half way thru it. Was hoping I would get it near done so I can do the edging at the Ladies group I go to tomorrow. but..., will be almost there. Many of ud knit and crochet and we have all kinds of discussions. Nice relaxing time. Vornie

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Crochet and/or knit groups would be a lot of fun. I would love to find one around me that meets in the evening since I am still working and don't get off till 5.
    I like working on large projects myselsf, but I would like to try a clothing piece. I tried once and one arm came out right and the other was soooooooo small even my puppy would not fit in it, so he got the whole thing as a cushion on his pillow. Maybe I should stick to large projects.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Annette,
    You have a great day too!
    Jean Marie
    ps. on the picture of the kitty at the bottom of your message what does it say underneath Annette? crocheting with ?
    Hi Jean Marie, it says "crocheting with cuteness". Ha ha! Plus, on the post under this one you posted some links for crochet tops. My daughter-in-law's sister, Debbie, has a birthday in July and I'm going right now to look at those patterns and pick one out to make for her. Thanks bunches! (I'll let you know which one I pick)

Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished a baby blanket for my newest nephew about a week ago. I am now working on the charts to get started on my mom and dad's Christmas gift, along with shawls for my grandmother and niece {also for Christmas gifts}. As soon as I can get some more yarn for my husband's cape cloak, I will be finishing that as well.

Of course, we are also working every week to make at least 1 hat per week, per person, in my crochet class, to donate to various cancer organizations and maybe some hospitals for newborns, as well.

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing some fingerless gloves for a friend who wants some. Then I want to make myself a hat- using chuncky yarn.

15. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been working on a granny square afghan, a purple bear (amigurumi), a shoulder bag, and a chemo cap. I love to have several projects going at one time so I can switch off and keep life interesting. I have always loved starting a new project! I try to finish them too.

17. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I went to my group yesterday. It was a very good group. We were all enjoying it so much, almost missed lunch. LOL!! i finished a diagonal afghan I was working for a graduation gift. We are all about the same age and so have alot in common. One< Iwas in high school with. So we talk of old times and classmates.

19. Likes Barbara G. liked this post