Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  59
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Always crocheting something

I am currently working on the Tree of Life afghan. I would like to make one for each sib and my Mom but that will take forever so just the one for now. I love how it looks. Only wish I could get a photo for here but anyone can punch the name into a search engine and see what it looks like; lots of trees top and bottom divided by flowers. I'm using Peaches & Cream, "Panorama," which is a light beige with just touches throughout of sea foam and violet.

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course my granny squares for exchange, also making slippers out of granny squaresWhat crochet projects are you working on this month?-img_1021-jpg What crochet projects are you working on this month?-img_1022-jpg My middle name now should be Ouch! cause I cut my thumb & can't help but to not use it. ♥cablestitches/Debbie

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crocheting4u65, Wow would love to see it ( Jesus afghan) ♥cablestitches/Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Debbie! I love those slippers!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working on my last 2 pair of barefoot sandels , I've made 8 so far. I also have an afghan in progress, and a baby set that I just want to see if I can make. I have each project in it's designated area and will work on them one at a time, or at least until I find another.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Putting the border on the afghan for the spare bedroom and have a baby afghan to finish. Also want to work on some crochet wash cloths for the bathroom. I am replacing my worn store bought ones with new I am making myself.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie,
    Interesting!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, love your slippers!! How many squares are on the bottom? With all the granny squares, different patterns I mean, you could make lots of these. I think they would be great Christmas gifts too don't you?? Hummmm!! (((Hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a diagonal afghan for my sister's grandson who is graduating in June. Going to college in Fall. Shades of blue with white.
    Also have one with shades of green, 1 with maroon. I like to have several going at once. My favorite is doing granny squares. All colors of them.
    Vornie

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have ongoing projects of afghans (even in the summer) hats, scarves, lapghans. A few pot holders when needed, and kitchen wash cloths. I love afghans. I like the repetitive type patters where I don't have to pay a lot of attention to while working on them. So I can have a conversation or watch TV without worry of messing it up. I like a larger project that will take me two to three weeks at least to finish. I don't like the stop and start of small projects so much.

16. Likes little drummer, Barbara G. liked this post