Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 15 First 123412 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do crochet listening to TV but if I really want to watch a movie, which isn't often, I don't crochet. I crochet listening to the radio music and talk radio but my favorite is to be on the patio listening to the birds singing their glorious songs! Love the birds and love to watch them!! Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crochet View Post
    Do you crochet while watching tv or movies?
    I crochet anytime I get a chance and have the tv on , glance every once in awhile. and watch movie also

Post Thanks / Like
    My TV is usually on very soon after I get up in the morning and I crochet while watching /listening to movies. Mostly I listen and glance up when something sounds interesting. It is usually on until I go to bed.... more for noise than actually watching. Since I am by myself a lot it keeps me company and maybe I talk to it ..I don't know! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I guess I'm listening more than watching...

Post Thanks / Like
    I crochet any opportunity I can. Except past few months I have developed tendonitis in my right hand. Hope to pick crochet hook soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely!

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't just watch TV....gotta be doing something else as well, crochet, knit, crosswords, sew, you name it, doing it while watching TV

Post Thanks / Like

guilty

The tv is on mostly for my husband, but I do glance at the programs as I crochet, If I only watched tv I would fall asleep lol, so I stay busy with my projects. I have made 29 items so far in may and this part of June, all working for Shriners hospital Christmas party and toys for tots.Love every minute of it. God Bless everyone and have a great weekend what is left of it. Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    Always, or the radio, both talk and music programs.

Post Thanks / Like

Watching tv while crocheting

Always! While my hubby watches his favourite tv shows I sit happily crocheting or knitting. If the show interests me I watch. I amaze myself sometimes at how I've adapted to actually doing a few rows while my eyes are glued to the screen. Have to frog now and again but not too often. Lol

11. Likes jakesgrandma liked this post