Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  38
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    Sent mine out for June. If you need me to I can do a few more. I'm trying to get better at it.:-)

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatS View Post
    Mine for May went out late, but they are out. Had big problems with migraines this month.
    Hi Pat S,
    I hope you're feeling better!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    PatS Hope your Migranes are a little better. May I be nosy/interested really on what brings yours on and what do you do for them. I have headaches a lot but figure there stress, anxiety. I get sick to my stomache & dont know what I dare eat ? I hope you get better soon such a nice Sunday here in MN. Hugs & Prayers
    Hi Susan,
    Hope you're feeling well. Take Care.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like

June Granny Squares

I mailed out my June granny squares today. The post office said you should receive them by Monday, June 16th. Those of you on my list know who you are. I hope ya'll like them. Lynda

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ginnie256

Hoping I can get in on the swap

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

June Granny Squares

Quote Originally Posted by dipark View Post
    Hi i am new here but i would like to swap granny squares with 6 others, at least for June. I participated in a quilt square swap years ago and it was really fun! Count me in please.
    Hi dipark, welcome to crochet talk we are so happy to have you join our group! I'll bet the quilt square swap was interesting. My mom and I made a quilt one year but I have never attempted one by myself. I really love quilts I have one on my bed now that my sister bought me yrs ago and in my move it somehow got wet and spotted with mildew but I cleaned it up and still use it!! I am sure Barbara will do everything she can to get you in the exchange for June :-). I just love doing the exchange every month it's sooo exciting to see all the different ways people come up with on the squares. I'm sure you will love this site as much as the rest of us I look forward to getting to know you better!! Hugs Winnie

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Winnie2013,

I appreciate your support and look forward to getting to know you and every one else better. I am still learning how to navigate the site.

Hugs too from California

Diane

12. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face June Squares sending

Hi "Happy July 4 th ---- in case I forget ? Sending June Granny Squares out Friday 13 th; to: Winnie2013

cablestitch, Jean Marie, PatS, Hope you get them Tues/Wed ? Having an exciting time doing this Group.

(I have had my left arm in Cast again 3 x's now. So Im slower then usual. I do care for all the Lovely Squares I've gotten THANKS ) Off in 2 weeks prayers needed xoxoxx

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan,
    Uh oh. How come you had to have your arm in a cast? May the LORD heal your arm.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi dipark, welcome to crochettalk. We are delighted that you found us. This group is very helpful if you have any questions.

17. Likes Barbara G. liked this post