Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  38
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa47 View Post
    I am very much interested in joining the granny square exchange. I can make up to 12 squares please reply with what i need to do to get started. Thanks lisa
    Hello Lisa,

Here is a link to the instructions. Please read and then send me a private message with your information preferably within the next couple of days. I will be placing partners together in a couple days.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara I will be sending my 2 off tomorrow AM. Side track by Hubby's Fall & Hosp. Ok at 90 yrs hes Tough. ThanksYou HUGS Susan2014

Ps Barbara:mistake mine have been sent allready.
    2 today for another Group. Sorry Hubby has me
    worried Im in a whirly spin. hate being alone?
    Last edited by Susan2014; 05-31-2014 at 12:50 PM.

3. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Barbara I will be sending my 2 off tomorrow AM. Side track by Hubby's Fall & Hosp. Ok at 90 yrs hes Tough. ThanksYou HUGS Susan2014
    Will you be sending your May squares out today? I will be putting names together for the June swap in the next day or so and get them out to everyone.

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine for May went out late, but they are out. Had big problems with migraines this month.

Post Thanks / Like
    PatS Hope your Migranes are a little better. May I be nosy/interested really on what brings yours on and what do you do for them. I have headaches a lot but figure there stress, anxiety. I get sick to my stomache & dont know what I dare eat ? I hope you get better soon such a nice Sunday here in MN. Hugs & Prayers

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi PatS,

I hope your headaches are going away. For some reason, I was not able to reach you on private messaging or through your e-mail address. Thanks for letting me know - I will wait for your square.

Cathy

Post Thanks / Like
    I received most of my May squares. So far I am missing one from Charlye but I think she said they were all mailed out late (after she came back from Ky or whereever it was and I will probably get it today or tomorrow. She said she thought she had mailed them before she left but found they hadn't been so she mailed them when she got back home.

I received one from Jacqueline Walters for March, but then I received another one from you and I don't think I had your name for April or May. I am confused, Did I send you a square in May? If I did you should have had a keyring from me with it. Did you get the keyring?

Also, I had your name Dolores (Aycock) in April but I don't think I ever got your square. I have a 3X5 card for you but it doesn't have a date rec'd written on it and I cant find your envelope in the box where I have all of the other squares. I sent you a PM but haven't heard back from you. Maybe it got lost in the mail. If you have a tracking number you could check it with the PO.

Thanks everyone. I have enjoyed being in this group exchanging squares each month. It's been fun for me. I hope you will all let me now if you don't get a square from me if you have my name for any month.. I want to post all my squares for March , April and May when I get a chance to post them all together. I am going to take pictures each month from now on of the ones I SEND OUT too and put a picture of them with each 3X5 card for each name I exchange with and also picture of the ONES I RECEIVE . Then I can keep track better of what I am doing. XOXOXOXO, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 06-03-2014 at 02:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be sending out names tonight or tomorrow sometime for June. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have not forgotten.

11. Likes Lynda Fey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

granny x change

Hi i am new here but i would like to swap granny squares with 6 others, at least for June. I participated in a quilt square swap years ago and it was really fun! Count me in please.

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dipark View Post
    Hi i am new here but i would like to swap granny squares with 6 others, at least for June. I participated in a quilt square swap years ago and it was really fun! Count me in please.
    Here are the instructions to the exchange:

http://crochettalk.com/main/11785-cr...tructions.html