Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I need a little help

I have always sold what I designed, I have a site on facebook and another one on Pinterest and can't seem to get started if interested in helping you can see some of my items on facebook at I crochet from the heart and on Pinterest it is called crochet is fun. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance

Karen
    Last edited by mscowbilly52; 05-01-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to meet you and please make yourself at home here among friends! Thanks for joining us!

You are welcome to add a link to your signature line so others can see it, since it is crochet related. Click above on settings and there are options listed on the left hand side of the page.

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have a site in facebook for items that I have made and sale. I too have problems with getting interested in my site. The things that I have sold are by word of mouth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen,
    I am not sure how much of help I can be, but I have a Storenvey store on Facebook ( http://www.storenvy.com/how-it-works) and an Etsy store. Storenvy is free and Etsy is charging .20 per listing and you make your own store.

I started selling last year and I can't say I am making money, but it is fun and rewarding, because you meet a lot of people.
    If you have more specific thing you want to know, just ask. I am glad to help.
    I am new to this forum and not always get back with it, since I am busy with my crochet, but if you send me an e-mail or go to my website contact button, I get it right away. www.patternstriedandtrue.org or beatesmock@gmail.com
    Be blessed
    Beate

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your comment OmaBeate I went to see your site, I was very impressed, there is no patterns for what I make , I can make them as I go but haven't tried writing patterns yet, I just look at the picture and make it, so actually they almost look like the picture but most are different, I have a page on Pinterest and I also have one 3rd revolution and on facebook www.facebook.com/icrochetfromtheheart

Thank you

Karen
    Last edited by mscowbilly52; 05-08-2014 at 11:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love looking at the beautiful projects on Pinterest but I still cannot figure out how to get the patterns. I have found so many things I would love to make.

Candace

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to look at all the project that others are doing. I love to go through all the patterns on line, but I spend so much time doing that I do not get my own projects done

Post Thanks / Like
    I do the same, it's nice to see what other's are making.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you click on the picture on Pinterest, it will lead you to another page and at the bottom of the picture, it will say "found onn./...". then you bring your cursor to the "found on.." and click. You will then be transferred to the page for the pattern. Sometimes it's free and sometimes it is being sold.