Hi All,
If I'm into crocheting I crochet every day usually at night but sometimes during the day too but then I get to the point where I need a break from crocheting. I usually take a month without crocheting. On April 7-9 I went to Camp Michewana. Just before I went to camp I was ready to take my break from crocheting but before I went to camp I had seen a couple of the 6 inch squares and wondered how they did that. You may remember I posted "How do you think they did that?" Thank you for your replies to that. Anyways, I did a couple of the squares and started another one(the spiral one). Then I went to camp. Since being back from camp I wasn't doing any crocheting except I did get around to weaving some ends in and I decided to try and make that spiral square I started into a 6 inch square by just doing double crochet and now when I fold the square in half I can see there's one little part that I could crochet to make it a square shape and I'm thinking about doing that today. I've made some more labels for my 6 inch squares and I need to sew them on. I know we're not having a meeting. Well, it's almost been a month since I got back from camp and I'm not antsy about wanting to crochet. I don't know if I'll get back into crocheting at some point or if I'll ever crochet again except for making the square into a 6 inch square shape, putting labels on the squares and maybe fixing up the flowers and leaves on a big square I have. By the way, I got let go from work .
Jean Marie