Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  15

Thread: My IDEA BOARD

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

My IDEA BOARD

when i got a desk i had to put together , there was a big flat piece of styrofoam i just had to repurpose, so i put black paper on one side and now i have a 2 sided idea board for planning or keeping track of the pieces of my latest WIPs. I may use the celtic knot to make a summer coverup. I've been using cross stitch charts and even knitting charts for filet work. i've also been thinking about the pineapple and filet and some lacy squares from the spanish language crochet sites on utube. I'm thinking about doing a parasol. at first i wanted to do it in Irish crochet but that would take too long and be a lot of work !! Then i looked for patterns and they were large pineapple doillies, not different enough. The parasol that Abby (NCIS) carried at the funeral one episode was my inspiration ( xcept not black ) It was probably done in size 30 thread which my eyesight cant do.SIGH So i will try to make my own pattern in filet.
    I have already started the top most part, and i have some squares to add in ...
    Attached Images Attached Images My IDEA BOARD-dscn0338-jpg My IDEA BOARD-dscn0337-jpg 

2. Thanks Nova55, blueeyes68 thanked for this post