Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Another prayer request

My husband begins chemo treatments today. He had been in remission for 6 1/2 years following a stem cell/bone marrow transplant. He has a wonderful attitude, for which I'm deeply grateful, but I believe in seeking all the help we can get. We would welcome your prayers for strength as we begin this part of our journey. Thank you.
    Auntie Alice

2. Likes Mrslady82, missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Auntie Alice, I will be praying for your husband and you. I lost my husband to brain cancer so I know what a difficult road you are traveling but The Lord is able to do all things I pray the chemo will put your husband in remission again soon. Our God delights in doing miracles for His children so we will pray for one for your husband and you. Love and prayers Winnie

4. Thanks AuntieAlice thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am praying for you and your husband, pray that God will heal this cancer.

6. Thanks AuntieAlice thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I will also keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. I lost my husband six months after he was diagnosed with t cell lymphoma back in 1999, so I know how difficult it is and how emotional. Try and stay strong, you have the good wishes of CT with you.

Roe

8. Thanks AuntieAlice thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and your husband!

Post Thanks / Like
    Auntie Alice, you are now added to my prayer list. When I saw your name started with "Auntie", it brought back memories of my favorite Auntie. I thought that was her name till I was a teenager, then I found out her name was Juanita, but she will always be "Auntie" to me. I loved her so much. I hope your husband gets thru the chemo and feels better soon. My husband had Melanoma and passed away in 1988. I will always miss him but it is easier now to talk about him. We were married for 36 wonderful years .Tell your husband to hang in there and get well soon and I know God loves him. Your new friend, redhead/Patty

11. Thanks Lili, Bazl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband and hope everything goes okay

Post Thanks / Like

Auntie

All my Prayers go out to your Husband. The best thing hes got is you! Keep the spirits up.
    Toni

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Alice,
    I pray that the chemo treatments help your husband and that he can be in remission. I pray the LORD will give you both strength through all this.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Alice praying for you and your husband that God will strengthen both of you during this season.