Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Tree of Life Afghan

Has anyone crocheted he Tree of Life Afghan? I could find just one pattern from Lion Brand No. 90360AD. Help anyone?
    I had no trouble with he first 18 rows, then the directions and the diagram did not match. I tried every which way to see if I could interpret this, but to no avail. After ripping and re-doing about 5 times, I gave up. This almost made me lose my religion!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did the pattern originate from?
    Could you try to check back there for corrections or help etc? Sounds like a tough problem. Someone here might have some input yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bumping up to see if someone has done this pattern...I have not done this one, but please be patient...maybe someone has and can help you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the pattern but never executed it, I will check out the row bothering you and if I can help you'll hear from me...til then, stay strong and crochet something small....

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I pulled out my pattern and I dunno if this will help but here goes: after you turn and sc 12 times in the first 12 stitches, skip a sc and do 6 BPDC 12 sc then 6 BPDC skip a sc and sc 12; Now this is what I get from the diagram; Hope this helps....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    I went on Ravelry as they have this pattern posted free and their pattern have corrections posted on it. They are having a CAL starting next Monday on this same afghan.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

7. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tried all of your suggestions. Ravelry shows the same pattern, and reverts to ion Brand. This is the same pattern I have. The corrections are showing --- but not all of them. I'll get back to this after I finish the Catherine's Diamond pattern afghan I decided to work on. Thanks for your concern.

9. Likes Anaisa liked this post