Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  110
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats your favorite thing to crochet ???

Was just wondering what everyones favorite thing to crochet or Knit is ??
    I don't have just one. I have made doz's of bed dolls in the past and sold them at work. I have made lots of afgans and baby blankets. doll blankets, hats and scarfs, christmas things, pin cushions, little girl purses, toys. granny squares.. when I get bored with one, I find something different. What about you?? Or do you have another hobbie you love to do too? quilt, beads, plastic canvis, embrodery, draw, paint ? ect.
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 06-04-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

2. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to do digital scrapbooking..and did graphics for several years now. I love to crochet things to give family and friends..scarves and such..I have made baby blankets ...scarves...a bed doll long time ago..purses..can't think of all the things now..but really don't have a favorite..just like to do many at a time..lol

4. Likes amanda, dragondrummer, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    amigurumi is one of my favorites but I am like you too. I crochet lots of different things it just what ever hits me on that day that why I keep like 5 projects going all at the same time so I can just decide day by day what I want to work on I currently have 1 baby blanket 2 afghans 2 animals in progress and I just finished 2 matching trivets
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

6. Likes amanda, dragondrummer, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite thing to crochet is usually whatever I'm working on at the moment. I usually finish a project before I start on another one. I just finished 3 cute sun hats. And now I'm working on a set of placemats and matching coasters.

I also like to sew for my granddaughters. They are still young and easy to please, lol. They love everything that grandma makes for them. When they hit the teen years, they become more picky.

I also make lots of handmade greeting cards and have a whole room full of lovely paper supplies. So when I'm tired of looking at lovely yarn and beautiful fabric, I can always look at all my patterned papers.
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess my favorite thing to crochet would have to be afghans, both baby and full size. Just about any pattern will do. I love the challenge of a long term project. As far as knitting goes, my favorite thing to knit is shawls with hats a close second. Seldom keep anything I knit or crochet. It almost all goes to charity.

9. Likes amanda, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really have a favorite item. I crochet for other people so it is whatever they want. I like to do filet crochet I do tablecloths. baby blankets, table runners, doilies. I am going to crochet some AG dolls clothes. I really don't really have time to make anything for myself.

11. Likes amanda, dragondrummer, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    afghans of all sizes.

13. Likes dragondrummer, Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have thought and thought about my favorite thing to crochet and I can only comment; " My favorite thing to crochet is what I am working on!" I receive such a peaceful contented feeling with every stitch. The satisfaction is always there. Take care and have a super day. O

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say that it would be whatever I'm working on because i too find crocheting relaxing and so enjoyable. I just love to find a project that is challenging and work on it and when I do finish - I am so proud of myself. It is how I relieve stress in my life. I absolutely love it.

16. Likes amanda, dragondrummer, Kathy B., buggainok liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It s doily may be big doily
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

18. Likes amanda, dragondrummer, Kathy B. liked this post