Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  41
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Monika - I love that lace trim.It looks like a little bracelet. I have a stash of antique buttons that would work nicely with that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! Monika this is an awesome bracelet. I bet with vibrant yarns this is a hit with the teen set. Have you ever tried adding beads or sequins. thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlette1013, I never tried to add beads because I don't know How to do it. But this is a really nice idea, I will try to learn so I could do it.
    I found this patern not long time ago so I didn't play a lot with it but I will eventually try to do it with different type of yarn and hook.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are two ways to add beads. If the beads have a hole large enough to be thread onto the yarn then string the number of beads you will need onto the yarn before beginning the stitching. If this doesn't work you can always hand sew the beads on after you complete the stitching. Have with getting creative.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot arlette1013. I never though of sewing them after. Thank you to take the time to explain to me, it's really appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bet you could enlarge the length of the pattern and make this into a choker. Then, instead of a button, you could use a cameo or other type of pin as a center piece to be worn around the neck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa,

My Granddaughters may really like the chokers!! Thank you all for the ideas that involve the younger generation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I love the idea of a chocker. But then I was a teenager in the early 70's when chockers were the hottest item to wear. Not fair I have a few things that need to be completed and all these new ideas make me want to play with my yarns. To all have a good day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree the chocker is a really nice idea!