Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  11
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's a great ideal, must try that right away. I have way to much stuff. Thanks Have a great and blessed day.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Depending on what device you're using you may have to select an icon at the top of the page that let's you select your server to view the page. I use an IPad and I have to open the page in Safari before I can download some things. Hope that helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Voth View Post
    I made a little video to help any of you who are struggling to download patterns from Ravelry. It's often the designer's fault if there is a problem with the download. Watch the video to see how you can tell what will work and what won't.
    Hi, I'm hoping you can help me as I only have an IPAD but cannot put pictures on here. Could you please help? I don't have an Avatar either so would love to have a picture on here as well as show my crochet work. Thanks CT.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm somewhat limited as to what I can do on my IPad. I can ask my son who is a software engineer. He helps me with stuff like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually don't have any problems downloading Ravelry patterns, but I watched the video anyway. Charles, it was clear and concise and gave me a couple of ideas about storing patterns in my Ravelry library. Congratulations on a job well done.

6. Likes elproct liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa I like the white squirrel at bottom of messages. W have a white squirrel he eats once in a while in front yard. Love you.

Post Thanks / Like
    yes, I have had problems with some of them, but usually manage to figure it out....hate the ones that say free pattern, then lead you to someone's site and then you have to search thru all there stuff to find the one you want....sometimes to find the pattern you want is discontinued...........scream

9. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This was a very helpful video. Thank you so much for your help!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have gotten some of the free ones from Ravelry but there have been quite a few I couldn't get, especially when it sends me to another page and it wants me to download the loader on that page, and even if I do, I still don't get the pattern.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have not had a lot of trouble getting patterns on Ravelry or Pinterest. As you know, sometimes a pattern doesn't exist, so I just have to forget about it and go on to find another one. I have saved so many patterns that I will never live long enough to make them all, but I just love looking at them and saying, "Some day".

Charles, thank you for your great video. I hope it helps those who are having trouble downloading. I don't save patterns to my Library, but I will probably start doing that.

Shelley, I'm sorry you lost all of your saved patterns!! I hope you are able to find them all again and save them to a safer place.

Poinciana, I like your idea of using several thumb drives to save things and keep your computer 'lean and mean and fast', as you said.

~~ Hugs to all.....Jo