Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you...I was wondering...I had posted a search for a pattern that was used in a calendar which I believed was 1997, 1998 or 1999...I now believe that this calendar was 1995. The front cover of this calendar showed the pattern for May or June.
    It is a beautiful pattern similar to one I found doing a search only to find that the stitches are different. The one I found is called a Narrow Step..Not the same as what I am looking for. There was a different afghan for each month in this calendar.
    If you know of anyone that may have this pattern I would greatly appreciate getting a copy.
    Thank you.
    I have attached a picture but the true colors are not that visible.
    Attached Images Attached Images What are you working on today?-cristys-comforter-jpg 
    Last edited by Connie Butt; 02-24-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Afghan patterns

I don't have this particular pattern calendar in my stash, however I do have a formidable number of afghan patterns. Should you wish a pattern, describe what you need and send my your email, and I will endeavor to send you a few patterns that are close to what you want. Teresa. Believe, my stash is extremely large, just like most avid crocheters. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you...I love trying new and differnet patterns. My biggest passion is afghans...and dolls...Bed dolls exactly, which I have a large collection of patterns.
    If you have any patterns that are similar to this stair step...I would love to try them.
    dingy2k1@yahoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice Connie, I haven't seen that pattern before.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Butt View Post
    Thank you...I was wondering...I had posted a search for a pattern that was used in a calendar which I believed was 1997, 1998 or 1999...I now believe that this calendar was 1995. The front cover of this calendar showed the pattern for May or June.
    It is a beautiful pattern similar to one I found doing a search only to find that the stitches are different. The one I found is called a Narrow Step..Not the same as what I am looking for. There was a different afghan for each month in this calendar.
    If you know of anyone that may have this pattern I would greatly appreciate getting a copy.
    Thank you.
    I have attached a picture but the true colors are not that visible.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been working on hats and neck warmers for my daughters family in Greenland. They really needed the full face ski masks.
    This really gave me a chance to use my imagination and try out several new pattern stitches. Such and the Catherine's wheel. Just for fun I have crocheted a beard and hat for my grandson and flower bracelets for my grand daughters. Now I am making crocheted flowers in thread to applique on a denim skirt. This has really turned into a labor of love and trying a lot of new techniques. I am amazed at the increase in my skill as a crocheter. I have also not shied away from trying something new.
    This is what i am continuing with today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get such a kick out of the bearded hats, what a hoot they are.

Good for you on increasing your skills. I have found that if I just think of new patterns one step at a time they aren't so over powering. I love the little flowers to put on hats and things.

Keep on stitching girl,
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by mawmawoneill View Post
    I have been working on hats and neck warmers for my daughters family in Greenland. They really needed the full face ski masks.
    This really gave me a chance to use my imagination and try out several new pattern stitches. Such and the Catherine's wheel. Just for fun I have crocheted a beard and hat for my grandson and flower bracelets for my grand daughters. Now I am making crocheted flowers in thread to applique on a denim skirt. This has really turned into a labor of love and trying a lot of new techniques. I am amazed at the increase in my skill as a crocheter. I have also not shied away from trying something new.
    This is what i am continuing with today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Judi! I am working on the CAL afghan on Bernat.com. Today we get our 3rd clue. This is the first time I have participated in a crochet mystery CAL. It is really quite intriguing. Also I am working on the KAL Ashton Shawl on Knitting Paradise.com. Also getting supplies ready to teach four ladies how to crochet. As you can see I stay busy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi June,

Oh, I am glad you told me about the CAL afghan that you are working on. I got the email from Bernat about it but didn't do it because I am rather obligated to make some other things for the two local crochet groups I belong to here. Please let me know how you like it. (CAL---crochet a long) for those who may not have heard about it. Maybe they will do it again and I can give it a try then.

I think it's wonderful that crochet is getting more and more popular again. I love it and think it is so nice to do something that I love doing so much and pass the items on to others who are in need.

Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by junebug View Post
    Hi Judi! I am working on the CAL afghan on Bernat.com. Today we get our 3rd clue. This is the first time I have participated in a crochet mystery CAL. It is really quite intriguing. Also I am working on the KAL Ashton Shawl on Knitting Paradise.com. Also getting supplies ready to teach four ladies how to crochet. As you can see I stay busy.

Post Thanks / Like

My Projects

Good morning. I've uploaded 3 of my recent projects; however, I'm not sure where they went! I'm not used to navigating in this discipline, so I may need help. My works are basic, but I'm experimenting w/ new patterns and stitches. Happy day to all.
    Attached Images Attached Images What are you working on today?-babyg1-jpg What are you working on today?-doily-lg-jpg What are you working on today?-yellow-blanket-2-jpg 

10. Likes Barbara G., Beviboo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice ihasenbank,

Your pictures came through fine and I love them all. I think it is nice that you are experimenting with new patterns. For myself, I find that if I keep doing the same thing over and over I get bored and have to change patterns often. Then later I will go back to the first patterns again and have my enthusiasm back for them.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Happy stitching,
    Judi G