Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Monika25,

Congratulations on you new little daughter I think it's wonderful that you are making all these special items for her. I'm sure she will love them. Would love to see pictures of your finished projects as I really get inspired by seeing others work. I hope you have a wonderful day & enjoy every second of that precious young baby as they grow up way to fast. Both my children are grown & I am now a Grandmama to two sweet Grandaughters, oh how time flies. Happy Crocheting, I hope we will become close crochet buddies. Your crochet friend Patti

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on simple skull caps for people in Africa. At night it gets very cold and these hats help them stay warmer. I use various stitches to make it more interesting. Thanks for the instructions on making a seed stitch. I plan to use this stitch.
    Rose Ann

3. Likes Judi Gums liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Patti, my biggest problem is the pain meds, they make the pain go away of course. then, I over do it and come the evening time, I'm in a way bigger pain issue. I never seem to learn. ah well , such is life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Everyone,

So here I am still not knowing what to work on next. Very unusual for me to not have a list of projects in my head to do next. My hand has been hurting a lot the past week or so though, so maybe this is my bodies way of telling me to give it a rest for a while. Darn arthritis!!!!

I have made a lot of lapghans lately, don't want to make any more of them. I have hats and scarves already in reserve for the homeless shelter project. Maybe I can do another broomstick lace scarf hmmmmm. I have two nice skeins each of bulky Loops and Threads yarn in three different colors, I wonder how that would work up for that. Two are the Country Loom yarn and one is the Charisma yarn. Maybe......Your girls are just so good at helping me sort things out. LOL. Thanks

Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi patti,
    Of course I will post picture of my finished projet, but It might take a little time because I'm not crocheting as much as before. I'm passing a lot of time with my little one (singing, playing, talking,....)and the crochet is rare. But I thing that's ok like this!
    Thanks
    your new crochet friend: monika

7. Likes Judi Gums, thehippyhooker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    RoseAnn I think its great that you take the time to work on hats for the African people. Most folks don't realize that it can get quite cold there. Meanwhile, if its ok, I'd like to attach my latest project that I finished, if you folks want the pattern then you can email me privately. (yarnmiss57@gmail.com) if I can figure out how to do that? anyone know? Teresa
    Attached Images Attached Images What are you working on today?-dish-soap-bottle-cover-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes I know Teresa. I love her videos and watch them all the time.

Love your project. Thanks for sharing.
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently working on an afghan called English Garden published in a book Afghans for all Seasons.
    I had originally crocheted this same piece for my Mom on Valentines Day back in 2005 using the same colors as in pattern but am now using Red Heart Buff as my base color...Coffee and Sage as the border color.
    In the beginning those colors to me didn't seem as if they would blend together but once I started putting pieces together.. they look very well blended.
    My most fav colors are Buff, Burgandy and Emerald Green.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Connie,

I love the your English Garden afghan, and I like your color choice too.

Happy Stitching,
    Judi G

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Judi Gums View Post
    Barbi, what stitch are you using on your scarf?
    Happy stitching,
    Judi G
    Hello,

I just saw your question for me! Sorry for the delay! I am working on a mesh scarf with posies. It is a simple pattern which uses the following stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, and treble crochet.