Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Charlye a square for dishcloth ? no sweetie Hers a Link with a few

About Home

2. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    your afghans are very pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished putting the border on a baby afghan. Was away on the weekend, took the project with me and forgot my hook. So I finished it tonight. Now on to the next project. Found a pattern for a crochet elf on the shelf on pinterest that looks interesting.

5. Thanks adinkado thanked for this post
    Likes dragondrummer, Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite is amigurumi. Specially at the end when I sew all parts together an add everything else.. That is when I look at that and smile...
    Krys

7. Likes dragondrummer, adinkado, Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Polishgirl, I wasn't sure what amigurumi was so I searched it and WOW! So cute... I might have to try those.. thanks for sharing..
    Linda

9. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polishgirl View Post
    My favorite is amigurumi. Specially at the end when I sew all parts together an add everything else.. That is when I look at that and smile...
    Krys
    You must be good at the details like faces! I would like to see some of your amigarumis, can you post pics?

11. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda, crocheting amigurumi is fun!. But, be careful they are very addictive!! Once you start crocheting them ..you will not be able to give that up. That is true, at least for most of us.
    That is a very good addiction!.
    Krys

13. Likes Susan2014, dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kitty, about amigurumi faces. That is not as hard as you think. That could be done very simple way with store bought eyes, french knots little embroidery floss. And the results can be beautiful... I buy my safety eyes on Etsy ( they have big selection), can't get them at craft stores here. The only eyes I can get at the store is a googly eyes. They are good to for some projects.
    Now, if the toy is made for a little child none of those store bought eyes should be used for safety reasons. No beads, sequin's or buttons either. Same goes for animals like a cat and dog toys or any other animal. Only yarn and floss should be used. Maybe small pieces of felt could be used for eyes or nose. I do not use felt for kids and animals.
    The only minus of crocheting amigurumi is that my fingers hurts. I like to crochet them very tight so the stuffing will not show. And that is how they should be crochet: VERY TIGHT. That is when they look nice.
    I will post pictures of my work very soon.
    What do you like to crochet?
    Krys

15. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to make things for the grandkids. Toys and such.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like motifs best then I sew or crochet them together to make larger things. My largest project was a pair of curtains.this year I made my first project in clothing,a top for me. I work in size 10 thread mostly.