Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  31
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Susan, thank you. I am happy that you are joining in the exchange again this month. The ones I did last month was my very first granny squares. I seen a square with a flower in it and thought about doing that one for this month. I seen another one I liked so don't know which one I will go with.

Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CLeighB View Post
    Hi Debbie, I think thats awesome, I noticed they done this last month & now for April. So is this something they going to do monthly? Thanks for helping me out on this, I'm thinking I would like to do it, is there like a set amount of time to get them made and sent, or do we have the whole month of April to get how many I choose to make and mailed out? Sry for all the questions, This my first time ever joining in on anything or joining a forum like this one. Thank you
    Thanks for the private message and glad to see some of your questions answered while I was away from my computer. :0)

As far as the time frame, it is nice to have your squares mailed by the third week of the month, so that members can receive them by the end of the month. Some already have squares made to mail which allows them to mail them out much sooner. Other members are making squares and will mail theirs as soon as they can.

For those doing the March exchange, there are a few that will be mailing their squares soon, so please be patient in receiving.

Any more questions, feel free to let us know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Thanks for the private message and glad to see some of your questions answered while I was away from my computer. :0)

As far as the time frame, it is nice to have your squares mailed by the third week of the month, so that members can receive them by the end of the month. Some already have squares made to mail which allows them to mail them out much sooner. Other members are making squares and will mail theirs as soon as they can.

For those doing the March exchange, there are a few that will be mailing their squares soon, so please be patient in receiving.

Any more questions, feel free to let us know.
    Barbara, I love to do the exchange. I am always getting patterns for new squares that I have never done before. I have a lot of squares already done the the box stitch and that is mainly what I sent out this month. Next month I hope to try out some of the new patterns that I have collected. I have them in a big 3-ringed note book and right now I am busy making a baby afghan with that box stitch. I love it! I have a new great grand daughter I am making the afghan for. Her first name is Jordyn.

My question is: will I keep some of the names I already have or will it be a different set? ( It doesn't matter to me, I was just wondering) I have already said I would do 5 which is 3 less than before so I don't know how you do that. Maybe it would be fun tho to get 5 different names so we can meet others. I am having the time of my life on this website and I love meeting new people on here and I see we have a man now. One of my son's names is Jim also Mr Serendipity! It's nice to meet you and hope you like all of us. It is a fun place to be. I am sure there are other men on here who like to crochet too so "Hi ya'all whoever and wherever you are!" And welcome to every one of you! Welcome new friends and join in the square exchange if you like...we would love to get a crocheted square from you, Your friend, redhead/Patty

4. Likes Barbara G., N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, I've been wanting to make a sample square afghan. I think it would be fun if we joined in on crocheting sample squares and doing the same as the granny squares sometime. Has anyone here done that before? Or just granny squares? I think either would be very interesting, Just to see different squares from other people & places around the world and make an afghan out of them. It would be Awesome!

6. Likes N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to be in aprils exchange. I can do 3-4
    Toni

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Barbara, I love to do the exchange. I am always getting patterns for new squares that I have never done before. I have a lot of squares already done the the box stitch and that is mainly what I sent out this month. Next month I hope to try out some of the new patterns that I have collected. I have them in a big 3-ringed note book and right now I am busy making a baby afghan with that box stitch. I love it! I have a new great grand daughter I am making the afghan for. Her first name is Jordyn.

My question is: will I keep some of the names I already have or will it be a different set? ( It doesn't matter to me, I was just wondering) I have already said I would do 5 which is 3 less than before so I don't know how you do that. Maybe it would be fun tho to get 5 different names so we can meet others. I am having the time of my life on this website and I love meeting new people on here and I see we have a man now. One of my son's names is Jim also Mr Serendipity! It's nice to meet you and hope you like all of us. It is a fun place to be. I am sure there are other men on here who like to crochet too so "Hi ya'all whoever and wherever you are!" And welcome to every one of you! Welcome new friends and join in the square exchange if you like...we would love to get a crocheted square from you, Your friend, redhead/Patty
    Some of the names may stay the same, and some will change. It is a bit of a process changing all names each month. I will be seeing who is joining for April and looking at all the names and the numbers for the new month. Good question to ask though!

9. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please let me know on who else is signing up by Sunday evening if you can. I will be sending the names out that I have shortly thereafter. Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just starting this, so I'm in for 3 in April, do you do different people each month? Sharon

12. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonO View Post
    I'm just starting this, so I'm in for 3 in April, do you do different people each month? Sharon
    Hello,

I did have you added to the list for three. The names will depend on who is doing the exchange for April. Some of the names may or may not change. As soon as I hear from those signing up for April, I will send out messages.

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    CLeighB, Barbara will assign you (in a private message) whose names you make the squares for and those names should send a square to you. So far I drew 8 names to make squares for in March and I have received 6 squares back. But it isn't the end of the month yet so I may the other 2 yet. It is fun and I am looking forward to April to see whose names I get this time. Patty

16. Likes N/A liked this post