Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  21
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

My doilies from Larisa

Larisa, Thank you soooo much for the beautiful doilies! I love them and tomorrow I will post them If I can. I had a little trouble getting on here just now. It is time for me to think about going to bed now. I am pretty tired . I was sick all day Saturday but doing ok now. I missed church because I was sick and I also didn't have the car. It was being repaired at the garage. It was towed there on the 20th of February and I just got it back Monday march 3rd. Just about wiped out what little money I had. Anyway I am doing fine now. Thank you I will find a good lace to look at them every day and remember who made them. My friend Larisa!! Love you and the card you enclosed too. your friend Patty.

PS I POSTED PICTURES OF THE DOILIES OVER IN THE PICTURE FORUM if anyone still hasn't seen them...and have been looking for them. Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 03-20-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome. Thank you for letting me know .. I began to worry if you will get them -- Have a good day == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Redhead, I am sure they are so beautiful... Would you post them so we can ooh and aah... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    You are welcome. Thank you for letting me know .. I began to worry if you will get them -- Have a good day == Larisa
    Larisa, I got the package yesterday but didn't know it until late because I had the car and had too many things to do until so late yesterday evening when I checked my mailbox. I opened it and then let you know that I had got it OK. I really do like them very much. Thank you so much. I have so many projects going right now but I want to do your drawing soon. Love, Patty

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty! You are welcome. really these are simple doilies... Please do not hurry up. Who knows may be this country will be blocked and mail does not go
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

8. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Patty! You are welcome. really these are simple doilies... Please do not hurry up. Who knows may be this country will be blocked and mail does not go
    Larisa, I am so sorry about that. Stay safe and I will remember you in prayer. You can PM me if you want to.I will go and get my camera now and post pictures if I can. Love Patty

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Larissa, Please stay safe.. God Be With You....Hugs, Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa makes BEAUTIFUL DOILIES!! I can't wait to see the ones you have!!
    Larisa please be safe. I am keeping up with the news and I will keep you in my prayers. Please know that we all want you to be safe!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you a lot
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa makes beautiful doilies. I love to make the filet doilies and table runner in filet stitch also