Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  100
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could send some patterns, leaflets?? If you want some send me your address thru PM OK? Great Job P.C Lady I'll call You.

2. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you=that is nice of you
    Problem is to figure out how to send you my address--hehe
    will check it out and see how far I get

Hestoria

4. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hestoria. I might get you confused so beware: etc Click my Avatar (Bunny) under , Avatar should be Private message click

Then Blank message sheet and my name goes in top .( Susan MJ: subject what message is about, below write message

Good Luck

6. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Voth View Post
    Are you a doll-collector or is it for gifts for doll-owners? Sounds like fun!

How could you be difficult. I don't imagine there are many crocheters who are difficult. They're such nice people, at least that's what I'm finding on this site!

To copy, you put the arrow or cursor to the left of the top line, then you click the left mouse button and hold it while you drag the arrow to the bottom right end of the bottom line. You should see the text all turn blue or grey. Then on the keyboard you hold the CTRL key down and type on the "C" key....
    That text is now "copied" and remembered in your computer.
    Then click on the Reply button so that you can start a message.
    Click in the window where you want to type the message.
    They hold the CTRL key and type the "V" key. The copied text should appear there.
    Have some fun! Give it a try and see how it goes. I know you already answered about doll clothes, but if the my insructions on copying work, you could give us the scoop on the other crochet projects you love!

Thanks for answering today!

Charles
    Charles, "copy"is one thing I have never mastered yet....so ...I just now wrote everything down on paper that you said to do... and now I am going to try it! Wish me luck!! Patty

8. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charles it isn't working for me. as soon as it turns blue... the instructions say hold CTRL key down and type on the "C" key. type on the "c" key? does type mean press the "c" key? am I suppose to keep the CTRL key down from the time I first put my finger on it? until and while I am clicking on "reply"?Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

15_ cardigan sweaters (adult sized)
    15___ pullover sweaters (adult sized)
    15___ pullover tees/summer sweaters/short sleeves (adult sized)
    15___ vests (button up) (adult sized)
    15___ vests (pull over) (adult sized)
    2___ shawls, shawlettes, stoles
    5___ children/baby clothes
    3___ scarves
    4___ hats
    _1__ afghans
    _1__ thread items (doilies, etc)
    15___ toys, doll clothing, amigurumi
    6___ washcloths
    _1__ Other? _granny squares new patterns__________________
    3___ Other? _jackets of granny squares __________________

Whoopie I did it!! Now I can copy!

I really love crocheting afghans and I love finding new granny square patterns. I made a hexagon shaped afghan made with the afghan stitch ( now called tunisian stitch I think). It is embroidered with flowers . The only thing about that stitch is it wants to curl so bad. I am making a baby afghan for my very first great granddaughter! I am almost finished with it and will post it when I do finish. I am thinking about doing a little dress for her too. Here I am at 83 and finally have a great granddaughter! Just one great grandchild compared to some of you. I haven't seen anything but a picture of her yet because she lives in Arkansas and me in Indiana! I hope to hold her before she gets much older.

Thanks Charles for the copy instructions! redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 04-08-2014 at 08:37 AM.

11. Likes dragondrummer, Poinciana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I really like shells a lot and makes for a nice open work. I made the poncho for my daughter bc she hates coats!! She has a poncho her grandma made but I couldn't fig out how she did it even asked around I think maybe it was knitted! No I've never sold anything just do it for fun and as gifts. All my Christmas gifts were made this last year well except for a couple gift cards!! The afghan was a ripple and I like that too. I like things that are easy to remember and work up quick. You don't know of any summer tops (for ladies) that fir the bill do you?? My daughter and her husband are going to Mexico for anniversary and I would like to make her a couple. Thanks a bunch have a great day! (((Hugs))) Winnie

13. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hestoria View Post
    Do mostly afgans but have done scarfs and shawls and hats

Right now Im deep into plastic canvas for my Church group -getting ready for our
    next Craft sale in Oct. Seems Im one of the few that likes pl. Canvas

Will make an afgan for my great grandbaby due in May

Hestoria
    I love plastic canvas! I am getting ready to make a PC cover for my big fat music notebook that I usually leave at church. It has all the songs I sing in it. WE aren't a big church a lot of us sing special songs in our services. The first time I ever sang was with my husband (now deceased since 1988) and I know my knees must have shook so loud they must have heard me in the back of the church. Now I sing almost every church night by myself. My son plays guitar ( and almost anything else he can get his hands on... by ear..he doesn't read music. and neither do I. Once at a fellowship meeting I sang in front a of a very large crowd. I didn't know I could ever do that.
    Last edited by redhead; 04-08-2014 at 08:32 AM.

15. Likes N/A, dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    I like things that are easy to remember and work up quick. You don't know of any summer tops (for ladies) that fir the bill do you?? My daughter and her husband are going to Mexico for anniversary and I would like to make her a couple. Thanks a bunch have a great day! (((Hugs))) Winnie
    Here's a search on Ravelry that should get you started with ideas. If you're not a member there it's free to register, and there are a lot of free patterns there.

17. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, You are a Master of all Trades. Painter, crafter, and The happy hooker for sure. Sing and play piano by ear is a very special Gift. When I played the piano I did also by ear, not too good just from love of doing it with the help from the "Man" upstairs as they say. You should along with son make videos to sell? Put me on that list Ill Buy----love to listen to church music.
    Have a Church 4 houses down from us so Sundays I go out side and Sat PM they practice, Free music. We (hubby & I fall asleep---so soothing. God Bless you Patty Susan MJ

19. Likes dragondrummer liked this post