Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  100
Page 7 of 10 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do mostly afgans but have done scarfs and shawls and hats

Right now Im deep into plastic canvas for my Church group -getting ready for our
    next Craft sale in Oct. Seems Im one of the few that likes pl. Canvas

Will make an afgan for my great grandbaby due in May

Hestoria

2. Likes N/A, dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shimelle View Post
    _4__ cardigan sweaters (adult sized)
    _1__ children/baby clothes
    _3__ hats
    _2__ toys, doll clothing, amigurumi
    Well, I guess there are many beloved children that are blessed by your crocheted projects! How nice.

4. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of plastic canvas project sell the best at craft projects? I have only seen tissue box covers and Christmas ornaments, so I haven't been that exposed to the possibilities.

Your great grand-child will be blessed to recieved something from his great grandmother!

Quote Originally Posted by Hestoria View Post
    Do mostly afgans but have done scarfs and shawls and hats

Right now Im deep into plastic canvas for my Church group -getting ready for our
    next Craft sale in Oct. Seems Im one of the few that likes pl. Canvas

Will make an afgan for my great grandbaby due in May

Hestoria
    W

6. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my ! there are so many Plastic canvas patterns!!
    Book covers-wreaths-jewelry boxes-eyeglass cases-vases-dolls and favorite is houses--either doll houses or houses for a Christmas village

If you go to Dancing Dolphins Plastic Canvas Patterns--there about 500 patterns you can look at----quite reasonable too

Enjoy
    Hestoria

8. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Hestoria, glad to talk with you as Im glad to meet a P.C friend. yes only a few who still do it, some once in a while at Holidays. I keep things around just in case?? Love to see any of yours? Have a nice Sunday HUGS
    Last edited by Susan2014; 04-06-2014 at 06:17 PM.

10. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan MJ-- I guess not many of us don't do Plastic canvas--I really enjoy it
    Cutting the plastic sometimes gets a wee complicated ,especially in a fancy pattern,but
    with a little growling finally manage LOL
    What are you making right now? Just finished a Halloween frame with a black cat on(for the craft fair)
    Also have in mind to make a tote to carry my stuff in--at least They can be made as large as I want to
    carry all my stuff!!

Hestoria

12. Likes N/A, dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like you should get 2 Totes made to carry all your things. Do magnets & Xmas stuff sell well? I work 10 1/2 yrs in a craft store and cut out for customers and no charge if they bought yarn or Book, I for some reason like cutting a challenge to
    me. No one usually like to do that part. If they were in a class in PM hrs Id do small pieces for them as I had 2 hrs. I gal had
    Parkinson's and such a sweetie, did'nt like class as people would stare. I told her if she came Id take a Book home and do all the projects out NO Charge if she came. I time we took her home as she missed Bus & lived 30 minutes away. She took us out for a snack where she goes for dinner. Of course my hubby pd. & charged her $2.00 for gas. Oh she was so pleased. Keep on P.C is a
    Challenging & loss craft? HUGS Susan MJ

14. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Charles, don't know where to get the form but for Christmas I did a poncho, 7 hats, four were for girls in an orphanage, 1 afghan, and 4 scarves. I know that doesn't seem like much but I just started crocheting again last Sept after not crocheting for years. Winnie

16. Likes N/A, dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie2013 sound like your doing good. A Poncho never done those, hard to do tho with head piece?Scarves are so quick. What stitch / design do U like best Hugs and Keep going , do you sell or just Family & friends?

18. Likes dragondrummer, Winnie2013 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lost art ??not in my house---you should see the stuff already cut out and the mess of patterns in my storage boxLOL

I still have 2 totes left that Im using --the other 2 were lost in Hurricane Sandy last year
    So have been busy collecting more patterns--hehe sure love my computer and all the patterns I find!!

I guess cutting the pattern is half the fun really--even if I do growl hehe
    Magnets sell well=also book marks -Lots of times it depends on what people are looking for

Hestoria

20. Likes N/A, dragondrummer liked this post