Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  15
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, Here are the books I found so far.. I am still looking.. Some of them are the larger books and smeo are 5x7 sizes. But they are all complete. I can't list every pattern that's in each ,but I will give you the # of the edition.

1992 J & P Coats Vacation Sensation for Barbie & Ken dolls

Quick & easy 5 x 7 books

Jan/Feb '94 #1
    May/June #3
    Mar/Apr #2
    July/Aug #4
    Sept/Oct # 9
    Nov/Dec #6
    Jan/Feb '95 #1
    May/June #3
    Sept/Oct #5

Crochet & Home 5 x 7

Feb/Mar '94 39
    November 40
    June/July 41
    Aug/Sept 42
    Oct/Nov 43

Women's Circle

Winter "84 no cover Vol # 4

Crochet Fantasy 8x10

Jan '94 #88
    Apr. #90
    July #92
    Aug #93
    Oct #94

Magic Crochet (a lot of thread patterns)

Feb '94 #88
    Apr. #89
    June #90
    Aug #91
    Oct #92
    Dec #93

Crochet World

fall '84 # 1 No cover
    Summer '85 # 4 No cover
    June '95 # 3

McCalls Afghan's # 13

Colorful Crochet A lot of thread copyright '82

Olval doilies Thread '92

Fashion Crochet '86

Crochet Toppers '91

Learn to knit '68

Singles

thread pullover '91

Lace Tops '90

Thread Christmas Angel

Floral Yo-Yo Afghan

So there you go.. If you are interested, pls, let me know... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Teresa thanks for the info. I ordered the magazine hope it has good patterns in it. I have other magazines coming in but do not like a lot of the patterns in it. I guess I am from the old school. I am too old for some of the patterns. Since I am in the South they don't wear a lot of the things that it in the magazines. I get Interweave Magazine, Crochet World, Crochet Magazine. But I will try this out. Poinciana is right it is more reasonable in price. But all you ladies have a nice day and take care

3. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried the magazine, 1 -2-3 crochet and I am very happy with it. For an even better buy, Hobby Lobby stores carries the magazine and they have a 40% coupon that you can use on it. Happy crocheting.

5. Likes amanda, N/A, Charles Voth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet4c I just subscribed last week for Crochet 1-2-3. Im excited.

7. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen it on the endcaps of Walmart craft dept. it contains some really good patterns.
    Last edited by 17grand1+2; 04-07-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to put in where I had seen it.

9. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I subscribed to Crochet1-2-3 magazine. I got them just fine until the recent issue 12. I am subscribed thru issue 16. I have tried on line and thru phoning and thru email since early September 2014 to contact this magazine. I have gotten a full voicemail box, no responses to email, and invalid links when clicking the subscription service online. This company is in New Jersey with no Better Business Bureau. Good thing it is a cheap magazine or I would be out a lot of money. I would advise NO ONE subscribe to this magazine. Very poor customer service!
    Mary

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I either purchased it in the store or would order individual copies. Fortunately I did not have a subscription but I have emailed twice through September 2014 and has not had the courtesy of a reply. Even if you attempt to click on subscription on the website it brings you to an invalid page. What I would suggest to those who have possibly lost money is to file a complaint with the New Jersey state attorney general's office and possibly print up whatever you have from the website. It doesn't hurt to give it a try.

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not received all of my copies of the Crochet 1-2-3 Magazine either. You are right Roe it does bring up an invalid page. And anyway I am going to buy it at Walmart so I do not have to go threw this again. I emailed them again and to try to get my other copies before and got no reply. If anyone has info to give me for I live in SC so I can write to the NJ State attorney general office. Thank You for bringing it up MJTexasFlower. You all have a nice day and good luck ladies.

15. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, susan2014 Minnesota gal and I was checking for my info I dont remember when I was good thru and lost all papers in our break-in-fire. a few weeks ago so lost all info. Im sorry for all those who know exactly and you should fight for your $$$. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

Irish crochet lab

Has anyone made the granny square bag from their web site? I would love to try it, but I'm still kinda new to crochet. Thanks Patt