Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: not sure

Post Thanks / Like

not sure

i am making the crochet posey purse and I almost through with the body, but not really sure how to put it together. Has anyone made this? it is a Red Heart Yarn | Yarn, Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns pattern. I think I know what they are talking about, but would love to hear from anyone that has made this. I can't wait to get through with it. This one I'm actually making for myself. I made myself fat bottom purse (the first thing I actually made) and I have had it for over a year and it is now picked so badly- I wanted a new one.
    I looked forward to any feedback. I really love crochet talk because everyone is so helpful and friendly. Love you all. Have a blessed night.

2. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sassy, you tube have a video on this very purse, just put in crocheted posey purse and there you will have the help to complete it. I will be making it this week-end. Good Luck to you.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I am so excited about this purse. I have been making something for everybody else, but this one is for me. I have used the red heart shimmer yarn in kaboodle and it is so pretty. I think I'm going to line it in brown fabric and I have my wooden handles to put on. I'm so excited. I always get extra excited when I complete a project. Oh how I love to crochet. It is hard for me to stop and go to sleep when I get almost through. Thanks again and I really love crochettalk because I always get help with something when I need it. Have a blessed weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are so welcome and I hope you have a great and blessed week-end as well. CT is the best always someone here can help.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Sassy, Your posey purse is very cute.. I hope you will post it when completed.. TY for sharing the w/s and posting... Teresa