Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, TY for all of the information on the where abouts of the different yarns...Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Re ordering yarn online from Walmart. I needed a specific color of Lion Brand Homespun yarn. When I went to the site, the prices for this yarn varied. One color was $4.19 and another was $8 something and prices were all between these two. The color I wanted was $6.98 and I opted not to buy it there. Next I will try Herschnerr's. I usually have good luck there.

3. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lesleyn;124931]Re ordering yarn online from Walmart. I needed a specific color of Lion Brand Homespun yarn. When I went to the site, the prices for this yarn varied. One color was $4.19 and another was $8 something and prices were all between these two. The color I wanted was $6.98 and I opted not to buy it there. Next I will try Herschnerr's. I usually have good luck there.[/QUOTE]

Currently Herrschners has a free shipping offer with a minimum $45 purchase, expiring 4/30/2014. Code is p14b21 in case you find more than you need. LOL.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe, I ALWAYS find more than I need. LOL
    My friends say I should open a yarn store
    Lesley

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to be partners? My name is LI Roe and I am a yarnoholic (and no 12 step program is ever going to help). LOL!!!!

7. Likes blueeyes68, catbalou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Love it, love it, love it!!!! Going to print it up to save!! Thanks, I needed that.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Yessss! The last time that I was at Hobby Lobby, they were squeezing RH out with their own line of yarn called: I L♥VE this yarn. My closest HL is a 2 hour drive from me, so I cannot get there at a moments notice. Sheri *¿*

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if you ladies know that you can go on line at walmart and order yarn then have it shipped to your local walmart at site-to-store and there is no shipping cost you only have to pay for the yarn. Sometimes they do not have enough of the same color for the project i'm working on. I live in a small town and walmart is the only place I can get yarn.

12. Likes SdLb, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Where you live, do you think its just your area or all over. I live in Kansas, and most of time I buy mine at Walmart, because its closer to where I live. But when I worked for Hobby Lobby, I always bought all my Red Hear there.

Do you know what the name is of the other yarn? would like to check that out.
    Pat