Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  48
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you too..

2. Likes sadie3738 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My son works for Hobby Lobby here and I asked him to see if their store will continue carrying Red Heart. He says so far he hadn't heard anything different. I love Red Heard because I get it thru him for a discount. If they stop carrying it and have a sale, I plan to be there!!

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya susiebearsie, I like Amazon also.. They do have some great prices.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I use Red Heart or caron thread mostly

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday. One brand I hadn't seen before was "Crafter's Choice." Red Heart was still on the shelves as well. Soo many pretty, pricy yarns I could spend a lot of money there ... or Michaels, or Joann's, or Walmart.

Finally found the yarn I needed to finish a project at Michaels (Walmart was out). I bought the Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable originally at Walmart (2 skeins) @ $4.49 each (rounded off, let's say 2 skeins for $10). Two skeins from Michaels was $13. Oy!!
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

7. Likes sadie3738 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mary Maxim's is another online site and their store is in Port Huron, MI. We can always find yarn somehow, someway! <grin>

Post Thanks / Like
    I order almost all my yarn from Joanns.com. About once a month they have their yarn for 40% off, with free shipping if you spend over $50. You can get a lot of yarn for $50 bucks when it's on sale like that. I love it when I get a big box of yarn in the mail!

10. Likes ooh-lalah, sadie3738 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    "What can I say, my name is LI Roe and I am a yarnoholic" I had a good laugh over that.
    Do we really want a 12-step group for yarnaholicism???
    Maybe a group of ways to make m ore money to buy more yarn would be better.
    See what Joyce Writes on Yahoo

12. Likes sadie3738 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for all the good hints. I would rather give my $$ to HL rather than Walmart, but I never would have thot of ordering from Walmart online. I will have to check out Amazon and Ebay, never thot of those either. TY

Post Thanks / Like
    teresah. You would love A.C.Moore store. They have all kinds of yarn, needles, books embroidery supplies mostly any thing you want. They usuallu put a coupon in the paper or you can get it on the interent.

15. Likes teresah liked this post