Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  40
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use the clover soft touch brand and harmony wood crochet hooks for most of my projects. However, for thread crochet I use the steel crochet hooks. I find the the clover brand and harmony wood are easier are my hand than the aluminum brands.

2. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'm either on the computer, crocheting, doing my Bible study lesson, going to church , eating, devotions, on the phone, etc.
    Sometimes I crochet a few rows and then do something else and then crochet some more. I usually wear those craft gloves when I crochet and sometimes leave them on when I'm on the computer or to answer the phone. I have those rubber crochet things that you cut the tip off of and slide them on you crochet hook but they don't slide too easily. I'm gonna have to check out those gel things. I didn't know where to get them but now I do. Thanks Bettybee10!

4. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya determined to crochet, Wow, those hooks must be nice.. I have never seen or heard of them.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one of those very expensive ergonomic hooks that I bought after my carpal tunnel surgery, but I find it awkward to use! I buy the rolls of that drawer liner (it's kind of cushiony) at the dollar store. I cut a strip about 1 1/2 to 2 inches at one end and tapering down to a long skinny triangle. Starting at the point of the triangle, wrap it around your hook. You can adjust it for position, shape and thickness to suit your hand and how you hold your hook!

8. Likes MeerKat, Nova55, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Karen, Sorry for your CTS, but, That's a great idea.. I'm sure it will help many members... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Along time ago, well about 10 years ago; I purchases Provo Ergonomic Hooks. The set includes E through K, and two handles. It also comes with a rug hook. I crochet alot, and these have really served me well. I have arthritis in my hands. Anyway I bought them online for $19.99 I don't think the price has changed much. They come in a zippered case.
    Pat

11. Likes karenlatlas, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya 17grand1+2, TY for the information.. I'm sure this will help many.... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I use the Clover brand that are shorter than Boyle..can go so fast and my hand don't hurt...

14. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya bobsy, TY for your information... I'm sure that will also assist other members... Teresa