Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 19 of 26 First ... 91718192021 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    right now I am working on another baby afghan. I also just finished a cross book mark in plastic canvas.

2. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    WabashWoman. What sesign did you make it

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty I do that too get involved reading all the posts but the are so interesting aren't they?? I just love this group of people and would love to meet some of you!! Maybe someday :-) (((hugs))) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    your projects are very nice looking

6. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be very nice to meet you sometime akso

8. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on Baby Booties, Headbands and Flower Hair Clips.
    Getting to know new friends and creating bonds here is priceless.

Dutch

10. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on two baby blankets, for my newest gr.grandbabies, due in June and August.

One is in Caron Baby Yarn. Is is so soft, and also will be very warm. Colors -Gray, Watermelon, Off White and Navy Blue.

The other one is Red Heart- Aran Aran has always been my favorite color in Red Heart. The stitch is a bobble stitch.

Both are fun to make. I just look in my mind what those babies will look like. One is named Charlotte, calling her Charlie. The other one is Jocelyn. I am sure she will be just as beautiful as her sister is.\\

12. Likes dragondrummer, charlye liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am finishing up the last of 5 Knight Helmets for my grandchildren etc but will save them for next winter...and working on 3 sunhats for the girls and 4 for the boys....I will proudly post pics when I am done

14. Likes N/A, dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    catbalou I cant wait to share your beautiful items. Thanks.

16. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Wow!! I just finished reading 18 pages of posts. Barbara asked wht projects we are currently working on and i just kept reading and reading and reading!!!! If I respond to a post I seem to lose all the ones below the one I am responding to so I don't do it right then but intend to go back and post my response. No way!! I lose track of which ones I was going to comment on. Any way I would like to say that I hope everyone is either well or getting along better now. Meerkat I don't know how your husband is doing now but better I hope I will pray for him. And someone had broken a wrist. I hope that is on the mend now too .... 18 pages is a lot of information and I can't remember everyone who had problems but I hope you all are better now.
    I have a new great granddaughter! the only great grandchild I have . Here I am at 83 and just now getting a great grand child! I guess I am slow or someone is! ha ha ha . Anyway I am crocheting a baby afghan and want to start on a little dress for her as soon as I can. I am also crocheting for the April square Exchange and right NOW,...yes, right now I am having problems of my own. I am missing church because I can't stay out of the bathroom! It just hit again! I just took 2 more Imodium tablets. I will be out of the "you know whats" soon because I have already used 3 of them just since about 4:00 this afternoon. It's h... to get old when these kind of things happen to you! The doctor put me on a 2nd blood pressure med about a week and half ago and that is one of the side effects I think. I will be calling him Monday probably! I gotta get off here for now. Hugs to you all. Patty
    Patty Charlye here I am the one with the broken wrist... Yes it is better, as a matter of fact, I see my DR Mon. and her said
    it is healing well and I can have my brace off while I am home but not when I go out. So I have been trying to catch up on my crocheting.
    There are so many side effects that it can mess a body up. I have that same problem at times, but they can't figure out why
    I just go with the flow (I made a funny haa haa) sorry that isn't really funny if you are afflicted that problem. Really I am sorry.
    I hope you are getting better. You are right it is the pits getting old. My picture is deceiving it was taken in 1982. I need to do an update I guess. But I might scare everyone off here. Nice talking to you
    Charlye

18. Likes dragondrummer liked this post