Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    I am currently working on several projects: a scarf, a baby blanket, a community blanket of squares from the Red Heart Crochet along, and a prayer shawl. Don't have pictures, but hope to eventually.

2. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, catbalou, Lucky liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on booties and a couple of baby dresses,but it's slow going as I smashed my middle finger on my lefthand yesterday while taking a clip off a 3 ton jack that held the thingy the handle goes in and also got a small split right by the first knuckle OUCHIE and oh yea it's twice the size it should be

4. Likes blueeyes68, catbalou, Lucky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boodamomx6 View Post
    I am working on booties and a couple of baby dresses,but it's slow going as I smashed my middle finger on my lefthand yesterday while taking a clip off a 3 ton jack that held the thingy the handle goes in and also got a small split right by the first knuckle OUCHIE and oh yea it's twice the size it should be
    I hope your finger feels better!

6. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I am working on a wrap for a friend who is getting married next month. She wants a wrap for when it gets cooler in the evening since her gown has nothing on the shoulders. I just finished a baby blanket for another newborn at my church. As soon as I finish the wrap for the bride, I have 2 baby blankets for make for twin girls that were born to another lady at church. Thank goodness I stocked up on baby yarn before I shattered my ankle...now if the women at church will give me some time to heal, I'll be able to shop for yarn again so I can be prepared for the next baby to be born. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Shelly, Busy busy you are.. All of your items are going to be beautiful.. I would hope you would post them when completed.. I would love to see the shawl especially.. I'm sorry to hear about your ankle.. That takes time to heal.. Let it heal well so it will be stronger than ever... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells_Shelly View Post
    Right now I am working on a wrap for a friend who is getting married next month. She wants a wrap for when it gets cooler in the evening since her gown has nothing on the shoulders. I just finished a baby blanket for another newborn at my church. As soon as I finish the wrap for the bride, I have 2 baby blankets for make for twin girls that were born to another lady at church. Thank goodness I stocked up on baby yarn before I shattered my ankle...now if the women at church will give me some time to heal, I'll be able to shop for yarn again so I can be prepared for the next baby to be born. HUGS, Shelly
    Hi Shelly,
    How is your ankle doing?
    Jean Marie