Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 6 of 26 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Susie Ann, I'll bet their outfits are just gorgeous.. My mom used do that for me and my friends a long time ago.. We had the best dressed Barbie's in Brooklyn... I bet your Christening outfit came out stunning.. I would love to see it.. I made 1, it was pretty tedious, but beautiful when completed.. Maybe you might be able to post it.... Teresa

2. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your husbands health issues MeerKat. I'll keep you both in my prayers. I know how much I worry about mine when his bronchitis hits him so hard.

You probably told me before, but what part of IL. do you live in? I grew up in Carpentersville, IL. (North west of Chicago) but left there in 1969 and have been down south since then. You certainly have had a bad winter this year.

Keep your spirits up. You can always talk to all of us here. God Bless.
    Judi G

Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    I haven't been able to do to much crocheting lately I am still working on a scarf for the last month for my Grandson. MY husband just won't let me crochet, if he sees me sit down and pick up my hook he always asks me to do something. I sat down yesterday and got a couple rows done. I am just so depressed over him I almost lost the enjoyment I use to have when I crochet.

But I did see a pretty scarf that Amray posted the otherday, that actually has given me a spark to want to do something, so I think I will just start on it and put the scarf I am crocheting for my Grandson, away for awhile.The colors are so drab and since this is for a girl and can use some pretty bright colors maybe it will inspire me.

4. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresah I made lots of Barbie clothes for my 2 daughters. It is easier crocheting for 18 inch dolls.

6. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sharon0 I love the Smurfs as you are a busy one with them & other things. Will see you in Ravelry OK , Love that Site.

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi & Welcome jjBreeze30 I am a slow one getting to all the forms. I LOVE your jacket (is it called ?) and that Bee is Cute, Meoow my 2 Cats say to your as my Chloe seems to pick out pink ? weird . Very nice Crocheting. Susan MJ

10. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Susie Ann,I have to agree with you... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-img_00000121-jpgWhat crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-img_00000129-jpgI haven't been around much been busy crocheting Crockodile Slippper's made 6 pairs so far my daughter spotted the pattern and told the girls at her work and wow they all wanted a pair so I am on my last pair now and made my daughter a scarf easiest pattern I ever made looks wonderful also I will try and post a picture of all of it finished up a hand made quilt and I have started to make a table cloth out of crochet cotton in between all of this lol so been busy My daughter is holding up the scarf

Sorry about your husband Meerkat all the my prayers to you <3
    Last edited by kathym2; 03-03-2014 at 05:30 PM. Reason: added on to it

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I am crocheting this years Christmas gifts for grandchildren. I am making each one a Christmas tree skirt and they all measure about four feet in diameter.
    I have five done and five to go. Would like to get them done before summer as yarn is too warm to work in summer I crochet with thread in the summer. My mother taught me as a teenager by looking at a finished piece then a neighbor taught me how to read directions. I have knitted, but to me that's too slow.

14. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished my first major project for myself. A bedspread for my bedroom. I think it took almost three months to finish. Washed it today and put it on my double bed. I am definitely going to work on a smaller project next, as I have a stash of yarn that definitely needs worked on.

16. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am doing a fancy infant dress (3-6 months) in #10 cotton. Coming nicely....enjoying the pattern
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

18. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post