Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 24 of 26 First ... 142223242526 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like your color combination I bet it will be pretty. Be sure to post a picture when you are done. That is a lot of work.
    Spoula

2. Thanks Joreememee thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone I do not post here much. I am working on an afghan for my hubby it is a simple one but I am calling it Navy Waves. Yes it is of my own creation in a way. It is just a simple filled in granny square done in Red Heart Soft Navy and White. I started it in the Navy and did 8 rows in the granny. Then I fastened off and started the white in a cross or "X" stitch for one row around. Then 4 Navy, then one white in "X". I have about only half one and have already used 6 skeins of the Navy and only one white. I will have about 9-12 skeins of Navy in this afghan and maybe 3 white excluding the border. I have named it Navy Waves because hubby served in the Navy. This is a tribute to him. I will take picture and with luck if my brain will work right I will post when done.

Hugs Jo

4. Likes Susan2014, lasvegasann liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your afghan sound wonderful and Love the name as My Hubby was in Navy World War II. Anxious to see that Photo. God Bless

Susan2014

6. Thanks Joreememee thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am making a walker bag for a friend who just had her knee replaced. I just finished 2 messy bun hats. For grandaughter and daughter.

8. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How nice, walking bag. I made one for my cart in gardening. They are wonderful. The Hats make up quick and like by all ages. Nice work.

10. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    I like your color combination I bet it will be pretty. Be sure to post a picture when you are done. That is a lot of work.
    Spoula
    Thanks Spoula. Here's a picture of the completed solid squares so you can see the colors.
    What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-img_2076-jpg

12. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara G. Still working on crocheted mermaid tail. No pattern, just winging it. Happy crafting everyone.

14. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have stopped for a while on the nautical afghan and started making a pillow out of chunky yarn. It has three braids going down the front. I have never done this before and am glad it is looking good. I am making the back now and will post a photo when it is finished.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

16. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am making dish towels

18. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm making an African Flower Chihuahua, it's not read yet. I got to figure out the eyes! My project before that was this hedgehog:
    [url]https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chopper-the-african-flower-hedgehog[/url]
    Superfun to make! I will upload photo when I understand how to. Anyone know how?

// Johanna