Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 17 of 26 First ... 71516171819 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Barbara, I am working on a Light & Lacey afghan. It is going to fit a queen size bed. My son wanted a afghan of many colors.

2. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait to see a picture of it.
    Pat S

4. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your sweet Dutch as your very compassionate person. I like Mikey and have befriended him and 2 others are very good at teaching. Have a super week-end and Spring time. Hugs ----- Susan M J

6. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, Dutch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    29 Mar. 2014 Thanx, Miss Susan, :-), for the wonderful info. you sent me. I'm in strange territory here, so it should be most helpful.
    You have a good weekend, and be good to yourself. I do find this activity to be most time consuming. Blessings, Sallie

8. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes its very time consuming. Make a schedule out for each thing you do on line & set a time for each. Have a Pleasant Sunday.

10. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on a thread crochet flower shawl. It's gonna take some time to get it done. So when I have to put it down for a little rest, there is this afghan in my unfinished projects stash that just needs a border. Duh! What am I waiting on---gotta get this one finished. Psst---I'm a night owl. Off to bed. Good night, all! ----crochetdiva

12. Likes dragondrummer, PatS, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on easter baskets.

14. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Afternoon All,
    I am so excited. A friend and I are going to look into starting a local chapter for "CrochetForCancer". It is an organization that gets together and crochets hats for Cancer patients and then takes and distributes them to the local hospitals. I can't wait to get started.

Dutch

16. Likes dragondrummer, PatS, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dutch that sounds Great its a Great organization to crochet for. I made 30 Logos for Cancer and took them to where my Mom went to all the time They came out to front to Hug me, gave us a bottle of water and couple sugar free candies. one lady brought out a can (see-thru) and added a sign with a container for Donations for a Pin on it. All in Pink I helped add a ribbon around Bottom of Lg Can. In 40 mins they made $16.oo and in came a Man who works in a different office and he added $20
    dollars, WOW I cried as I was walking down the hall. Pour Hubby he is so quiet But asked a few people he knew were the drivers for someone "There is some Cancer Pins you may have 1 or Donate for 1, Both came up and put $5.00 in. TEARS !!!!

18. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, Dutch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I just completed a large granny square afghan. I also finished a smaller granny square afghan a few months before completing the larger one. I'm searching now for a new project to begin. I love to crochet and I feel as though my hands must stay busy that way.
    I'm looking for a pattern for a solid single crochet or half-double crochet block/square. Any suggestions?

20. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post