Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 16 of 26 First ... 61415161718 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally I have taken the time to learn the corner 2 corner stitch that I have been looking at. It's a very easy and pretty stitch for those who like a textured stitch pattern. I am making a scarf to begin with and then an afghan after I find some yarn for the afghan. So pretty.
    Judi G

2. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, blueeyes68, charlye, Dutch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My current crochet projects are: Baby Booties, Baby Blankets, Hat & Diaper Cover sets and Headbands.

4. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    28 March, 2014: Dear Dutch: This is only my second actual "reply" to what I think is called a "thread". I'm a super greenhorn.
    I think it is so neat for men to do such crafts as crochet and others. I'm so proud of you!! :-). I have made two purses, (one sewn and one croched), several scarves, and a door hanger like the ones that hotels have on their doors. It has three little pockets on it. :-) Keep up the good work, and maybe join a craft group. They usually meet once a week, are fun and also help each other if or as needed. It's amazing how much you can learn there, too. 'Nite now Sallie

PS I forgot to add that I also made a Walker Caddy, which I sent to my daughter-in-law. Everyone who sees it, really likes it.
    Last edited by Sallie; 03-29-2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: correct spacing

6. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dutch and Sallie welcome. Sallie have you actually signed in to join? its a lot to learn But we all will try to help out, just ask. nice meeting you both. baby clothes are so popular. Go to Yahoo for Video learning, or in Google put crochet baby clothes or what ever you want a pattern for? Have fun in CT. Susan M J

8. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning Miss Susan, on 29 March, '14!! Thank you for your caring, etc. note. In answer to your ?, I find myself still struggling to entering an acceptable password. :-(. I believe I did sign in, but it seems my password is unacceptable for some unknown reason.
    It's frustrating. A list of most of the stuff I've made is mentioned in Dutch's note, above. Again, Thanx. Sallie

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm making a handkerchief using #3 crochet thread in bridal white. No pattern, just making it up as I go.:-)

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

12. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, Dutch liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sallie go to Need help? above on Purple bar Videos show you. other wise, Pm Barbara G the moderator, never give PW on regular forms only Private essage. Click Barbara g profile Pic and it will take you to her profile page and under her Picture and should be private message 1 st under pic?? hope i did'ny confuse you. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Susan2014; 03-29-2014 at 08:19 AM.

14. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68, Dutch liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, I hope you have been able to get back into crocheting. I know for me it is a stress reliever. I am sorry your husband interrupts you when you sit and crochet. Maybe you can ask him before you sit if he needs anything. Just tell him, "I am about to sit and crochet, is there anything I can get you before I sit down?" Maybe that will help?
    Hope you are feeling better. Depression is not a good thing. I have been there.
    Take Care,
    God Bless,
    Dutch

16. Likes dragondrummer, MeerKat, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Butterflyrose I have never seen a Hankerchief Made?? Can we see it when done. My irish Grandmother did use them all the time I have 1 as my Mom took all bt 1 she never knew about? Sad isnt it. Memories mean a lot to me. Let me know how hard it is. God Bless You Hun !! Susan MJ

18. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I Sally, I know my name sometimes throws people off. I am female not male. My given name is Josephine and my nickname is Dutch. Although I too think it is great to see men crocheting. I taught my nephew to crochet. I have watched a couple of videos where men were the teachers. I am also new here and have not yet explored everything. I will check into the groups. I just have a hard time committing to things like this on a regular basis. I have no set days or times when I am on the computer. Just throughout the day when I can get on.
    Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
    Dutch

20. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post