Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 15 of 26 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    hello girls shelly so sorry to hear that you shattered your ankle hope that you feel better very soon and i would like to see a pic of the shawl also your just a busy lady with the blankets and all i am just finsihing up another one of those scarfs and then i want to start to finish or work on finishing my table cloth out of crochet cotton maybe sometime next year lol lol have a liight house to touch up the base of it peeled for some reason so it can be put outside in the flower bed soon as the snow is gone but that wont take long to do really want to work on the table cloth mofits though hope everyone has a wonderful day
    kathym

2. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just finished 2 pair of leggings, need to sew the lining into a purse for my daughter and want to finish up on a hooded sweater for my grandson, have the hood and sleeves left to do and then assemble. Then my daughter wants sun hats for her 1 year old.

4. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    towels finished and now working on a baby afghan.

6. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Working on a thread tablecloth. This will be my sixth one. I'm starting a chest with gifts for grandchildren as the get married. I'm also starting baby blankets.

8. Likes dragondrummer, PatS, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am crocheting and nearly finished an afghan for my son Doug. who is my Caregiver, bless his heart. He loves the Toronto Maple Leafs, so, I did it in their colours. I am also starting the Red Heart Textured Afghan which is really fun this is for my son Dave who also helps so much. The squares are all textured. They also have a granny square with a completely different way of doing it. It's isn't done in the round. They put out a new square every 2 weeks. I am just finishing a knitted lace shawl. I am going to be knitting toe up socks for a programme run in my area. I'm also practicing new
    methods of crocheting.
    Last edited by dopeys79; 03-26-2014 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Left out something

10. Likes dragondrummer, PatS, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear MeerKat,

My daughter's husband was on a med that made him violent, so she asked the Dr. to change it, and that made an enormous difference. He returned to his old, kind self. :-)
    Blessings Sallie

12. Likes N/A, dragondrummer, MeerKat, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working on some baby blankets. towels to hang on oven doors and some place mats. I want to start a doily that you starch and it ruffles around the edge.

14. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am on my 6th Christmas Tree Skirt. Only 6 more to go then I'll have all the Christmas gifts done for the grand kids.

16. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Frogging an old afghan to reuse the yarn. That is going to take a while. Picked out yarn from my stash for another baby afghan for charity.

18. Likes dragondrummer, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    26 Mar. 2014 ----- Dear Barb, This is Sallie. Please excuse me. I realize more & more how little I know. I joined this group not knowing a thing about what to do, and/or how to do it. I also don't know the language! About those messages you thought were to me; actually, I was replying to "MeerKat's" letter. When I read it, it broke my heart, and I had to try to offer her a possible solution. Those other letters didn't seem at all related, so I assume they aren't to me. Also, as I said, I don't know how this works, so, if you could explain to me the "rules of the road" about this, I'd be mighty grateful. Am I in error about those letters being for me? Thanx for your assistance. Also, am I actually a member yet? The opening line of the letter of my e-mail indicates me as a guest. Sallie
    Last edited by Sallie; 03-27-2014 at 01:48 PM. Reason: add a note. I'm going to check out now. Bye.Sallie

20. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post