Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  490
Page 14 of 26 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    very nice!

2. Likes Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I am working on a wrap for a friend who is getting married next month. She wants a wrap for when it gets cooler in the evening since her gown has nothing on the shoulders. I just finished a baby blanket for another newborn at my church. As soon as I finish the wrap for the bride, I have 2 baby blankets for make for twin girls that were born to another lady at church. Thank goodness I stocked up on baby yarn before I shattered my ankle...now if the women at church will give me some time to heal, I'll be able to shop for yarn again so I can be prepared for the next baby to be born. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work Cary....especially that star rug....want to do one of those but haven't got the courage up to try yet....keep telling myself....soon as I finish the other projects I have going...lol

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Shelly, Busy busy you are.. All of your items are going to be beautiful.. I would hope you would post them when completed.. I would love to see the shawl especially.. I'm sorry to hear about your ankle.. That takes time to heal.. Let it heal well so it will be stronger than ever... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an opinion on crocheting...it's addicting....it's madness....and I love it....started making hats in an effort to clean up some part balls of yarn and lower my stash...had to buy some more to get the color I wanted for a couple....and a couple of 16 oz balls to get the color I wanted and a couple more 16 oz because it was a new color to die for and didn't come in smaller balls.....madness.....don't think my stash got lowered any even tho I have a lot of hats..........just found a pattern for Indian Tears afghan and going to do that next...don't have to buy any yarn to make that!.....got lots of colors......madness......and I love it

7. Likes dragondrummer, Teri, blueeyes68, teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Pink afghan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8005What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-image-jpg

The blue afghan I finished last week and the pink square is the one I am working on now. I just joined the site and am looking forward to some new ideas. I am looking for a pattern for a baby dress or sweater for a newborn. Judging from the looks of my niece, I think a 3-6 month size would work. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-image-jpg 

Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Cat, I'm with you LOL.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Sue, Your afghan squares are very nice.. I love the colors you chose... Also,, W/C 2 CT.. It's very nice 2 meet U. If U have any questions, pls. do not hesitate 2 ask. It would B my pleasure 2 assist U... Teresa

11. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Pee View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8005What crochet or knitting projects are you working on?-image-jpg

The blue afghan I finished last week and the pink square is the one I am working on now. I just joined the site and am looking forward to some new ideas. I am looking for a pattern for a baby dress or sweater for a newborn. Judging from the looks of my niece, I think a 3-6 month size would work. LOL
    Hi Sue,
    very pretty! and very nice job!

13. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Finished a baby afghan last night. Next project is some of those kitchen towels with the crocheted tops you hang on the kitchen stove to wipe your hands with. My old ones were thread bare and needed replacing. Good reason to use up some scrap yarn besides.