Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How many of you do beading along with crochet or knitting?

Some day, I would like to add beading to some of my crochet work. So, I thought it would be nice to hear from the members on beading with crochet or knitting projects.

Do any of you add beading to your crochet or knitting projects? Would you if you knew how to? Looking forward to hearing from you!

2. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Barbara, All I have done with beading is to make friendship bracelets for the young girls in my family.. Since that was a piece of cake, ( I could be so very wrong. LOL) I'm hoping it won't be to difficult to add them to another item.. I'm going to try them for Easter Gifts this year. I'll post them when and if they come out... Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have quite a few times. One of these days I will make more projects with beads. I have quite a few beads, but for now I'm trying to finish all the projects I have started. I have a busy crochet life! =D

5. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Rogue, I would love to see your finished products. Do you think it is more difficult to do more than a simple bracelet? Or, is it similar? TY Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never tried. But who knows maybe in the future.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done several doilies using beads. I did one that required 750 beads which had to be strung before starting to crochet. Was tedious but was beautiful when finished.

9. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to add beading to my newly learned crochet craft.

11. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds awesome!

13. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never done any beading

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya pegoma, I can't image stringing 750 beads.. First of all I would lose count adding.. LOL This seems like a job for my grandchildren.. Also, I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa