Likes Likes:  43
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jussbeinmee,
    I'm in Holland Michigan.
    Jean Marie

2. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gracie, I know that! I've been to hell too!!!! In fact I think I worked there once!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

4. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born and raised in Michigan! Still consider myself a Michigander (in and around the Thumb area), but also an Okie, bcz I've been here in Oklahoma so long: 31 years almost! I miss the fall colors, but not all the snow piled up!

6. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in georgia and like your mom it is cold right now

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie, please tell me that you still have the Tulio Festivals! Oe of the best times I remenber was at the Festival many, many years ago. Another favorite place/event was the Chesaning Showboat; anyone remember that? Saturday was always the best day to attend bcz winners from earlier in the week competed for the big prize, and the showboat came diwn the river, and docked fir the entire night if I remember correctly. It was a very sad time for me when it was ended.....

9. Likes dragondrummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they still have tulip time. They have floats and I believe they have corn dogs and elephant ears. I used to go to the parades but I usually don't anymore. I might go there sometime to get some food and see some of the parade but there are so many people!

11. Likes dragondrummer, dlcross47 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi catlady. I was raised in Michigan -graduated from Waterford Township High. My siblings all still live there but I live in Tallahassee Florida. I like to visit Michigan but I don't miss the long winters. But then I don't like the humid summers here. Guess you just can't please me but since 2 of my children and 5 of my grandchildren and 1 great grandchild live here - here is where I live .

13. Likes dragondrummer liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was born in Howell. My family moved to CA when I was 3 so I don't remember it except for a couple trips back to see friends and family. I've only seen it when it was hot and humid. But I did love seeing the fireflies.

Post Thanks / Like
    So vickimckenna, where do you live in California? I'm from Mt. Clemens, and that's not far from Howell and I've also lived in Orange County Calif, Fullerton. Take care, Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    So vickimckenna, where do you live in California? I'm from Mt. Clemens, and that's not far from Howell and I've also lived in Orange County Calif, Fullerton. Take care, Betty Lynn
    Howdy Betty Lynn! I actually don't live in any one place:-) My husband, David, and my greencheek conure bird, Barclay, live in an RV and travel to find the sun. I lived in Southern CA, last place was Chino, until about 28 yrs.ago. Then we moved to Eugene, OR. We have been on the road for about 3yrs. now. Loving every minute of it! I definitely know where Fullerton is. I am glad you asked. It's always nice to meet new friends. Take care, Vicki

17. Likes dragondrummer, teresah liked this post