Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  142
Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    This is going to be so much fun! It has been a long time for me to join a list and do an exchange thank you!

2. Likes Barbara G., blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in this. I am already making squares for the Mood Afghan CAL thats going on so another square or 10 wouldn't be and issue.

4. Likes Barbara G., blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    I posted to see who might be interested, so we will see how many respond. A member sent me an email about maybe doing one. If we have enough response, then I will post some details. Thank you!
    Hi Barbara I am very interested in this. It would be so exciting :-) Please let me know all the details!! Thank you so much! Winnie

6. Likes Barbara G., N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to do this, keep us posted thank you.

8. Likes Barbara G., N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I think that is a super idea- I am a Granny square fanatic!!!

10. Likes Barbara G., N/A, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Cat, I would like to Welcome to this site.. The members are so nice and eager to assist you... I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.. Teresa

12. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be interested in an exchange
    lyn

14. Likes Barbara G., blueeyes68, teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya kingjohn, Welcome to the site.. It's nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

16. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to be included in the granny square exchange too! I vote for the 6" granny squares and I have already made 20 for our Hookers 2014 meeting exchange so I will just keep on hooking! Patty

18. Likes Barbara G., blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to report on my "Patty's Hobbies" at the meeting yesterday. It went really well I was the official "speaker" at our retirees meeting. I read them a couple of funny things, one of them happened to me and another one I saw on Facebook and that was the extent of my "speaker" duties. I took some of my craft projects, 3 afghans and a cross-stitched quilt and had a table full of craft items on display for them to wonder around and look at. I put 9 manila folders on a table that had pictures of a lot more of my crafts and some of them had pencil sketches from as far back as 1947 that I had done when I was only 16 years old. Some of the girls reminded me they had bought something from me way back when we were still working together at the bank. I had totally forgotten who had bought anything from me. It was a really fun day for me and most of them seemed to have a good time too.I got a lot of compliments on my crafts and artwork. The very first folder has picture of Dad and some of his drawings. There is also a drawing by my 3 boys and 2 of the grandsons. I wrote inside the cover that " I dedicate my talent and art work to my Dad" Now I want to put all this on a CD and give each one of my kids a copy.

Unfortunately after the meeting when I went to start my car, it wouldn't start and is still sitting over there and will have to be towed by my boys back to my house as I don't have towing service. God only knows what that is gonna cost and I just don't have it and can't afford to buy a different car. I don't know what I am gonna do... I just hope it is something simple but probably it isn't . Time will tell I guess. Just pray for that car an for me! Patty

20. Likes blueeyes68, teresah liked this post