Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sent post cards yesterday. ladies will get them in 2 weeks
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Just received another card! What fun!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I sure wish I knew yall did this before now, I just joined a group of Ravelry people who do this, too, and I can't really do 2 exchanges at the same time. It sounds like such a fun idea, I'll join your next one though no doubt!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    SusansSoulShines,

I am sorry that I am late getting back to you but for some reason I dont get emails anymore letting me know when someone posts in a thread that I have posted in. I am glad that you like my bible verse. When I found it I just really liked it.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    You ladies might want to check your settings. There is a link up by your name which says Settings. When we did the major update on the site, settings may have been "defaulted" to something different based on the update. Let us know if you need any help with anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, don't ask me how I wrote that it it it is part in my question!! I must have been editing before I posted and missed it....I'm a dyslexic typist for sure! I'll hold off on putting anything else on myself for now, but it does sound like fun. This group is full of wonderfully caring and very kind people. I'm so glad I picked this group to be my crochet talk group, literally!! I'll join in on the card swap when my husband and I both get over our surgeries and recoveries, so it'll be a while. Life's been really tough for us...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

The exchange is for those members who desire to send each other a letter, or card, from time to time. If interested, please send me your mailing address by private message and I will give you a list of names.

Thank you!

Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    How do I join this card exchange? Can't seem to find link in groups.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    How do I join this card exchange? Can't seem to find link in groups.
    Hello Linda,

You can send me your mailing info through private message. Click on my name and then choose the option to send private message.

Thank you,
    Barbara

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll join in, I think I have time for something this important. Not sure exactly how it works, but I have a few stamps on hand most of the time, lol! Would love to get to know more of you. I've already learned many of you who have sweet spirits and are kind and giving Christian ladies with dignity & integrity. I love that in a person. I'll private message you my address.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I'll join in, I think I have time for something this important. Not sure exactly how it works, but I have a few stamps on hand most of the time, lol! Would love to get to know more of you. I've already learned many of you who have sweet spirits and are kind and giving Christian ladies with dignity & integrity. I love that in a person. I'll private message you my address.
    Thank you for your patience! I am a little behind in my messages back. I am working on them this evening, so I should have something out to you here shortly.