Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  30
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Christmas cards that I've received from pen pals are in the hanging cardholder in the entryway of my home. What a beautiful display they make! They will be a keepsake and placed in my pen pal journal after the Christmas season is over. Thanks for adding to my Christmas cheer!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I received a lovely Christmas card from a pen pal. Thanks so much dear pen pal!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have gotten a few more cards from my pen pals. Thank you so much. I put them in my card holder hanging by my front door on the wall so people can see them. I am enjoying them also. I just love hearing from all of you. I will be sending out more letters next month after the Christmas season is over. I have been so busy making gifts and getting ready for the special day that we celebrate our Lord's birth.

Post Thanks / Like
    ~Sending a Special Thank You to my pen pals who sent a Christmas card, letter and insert or a combination thereof~

These Christmas sentiments added to my Christmas cheer and were a lovely addition to my Christmas decor. This Christmas mail will be put in my pen pal junk journal in your special, individual section of the journal. Thanks again! And wishing you a Prosperous New Year!

Post Thanks / Like
    To all my pen pals, your cards and letters and inserts meant so much to me. I will treasure them always and they will go into my special pen pal box that I keep with all my cards and letters in it I want to thank each and every one of you. They were hung by the front door in my card holder for everyone to see. I am looking to another year with all my pen pals. It is so nice to get a letter from my friends Have a wonderful and blessed New Year