Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Edging for poncho

I just finished the Martha Stewart coming home poncho for my daughter but she does not like the edging it is scalloped edges with shells!! Could you give me an idea that might look nice on this ponch?? Got pattern from Lion Brand website. Thank you soooo much :-) Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    You could try a couple of rows of sc or dc and see how it looks. It would be more of a straighter edge than the scallops and shells.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    I just finished the Martha Stewart coming home poncho for my daughter but she does not like the edging it is scalloped edges with shells!! Could you give me an idea that might look nice on this ponch?? Got pattern from Lion Brand website. Thank you soooo much :-) Winnie
    Winnie , can you post a picture of your poncho if you know how to post pictures? It would help to know what edge to use if we could see the poncho. There are so many edges you could use. Thanks , redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LI Roe View Post
    You could try a couple of rows of sc or dc and see how it looks. It would be more of a straighter edge than the scallops and shells.

LI Roe
    Excellent suggestion, LI Roe. I've seen the Martha Stewart Coming Home Poncho finished with two rows of single crochet instead of the scalloped edging.
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ponch sound adorable. Do we get to see your Daughter Modeling it ??