Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

again apologies Barb, need another forum just for questions I think

Here is the screen shot of what pops up when I want to add attachments, and wondering how to clear the old ones off?again apologies Barb, need another forum just for questions I think-screenshot-jpg
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    OK I hope I can explain this, if you want to show the Christmas Tree click that pic with your mouse and drag it down into the empty box below where say Attachment, Then ckick where it say to add attachments. I hope you understood this.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had asked (and of course I can't find my post quickly), if there was a way to delete old photos since I thought there may be a storage problem in the future. I believe Barbara said that there hadn't been an issue with storage, if that is what you mean.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I was going to ask, why would you want to delete any? I love going back to show a newbie something that I posted months ago. I don't have to go looking thru my pictures on my computer but I can find it fast on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe the photos stay in there because they are uploaded onto the site. There has not been any issues with having too many of them. I know in the beginning, it may be bothersome to see them all for some people.

Questions in general are always welcome in the main forum. Please let us know if you need help with anything else and we will be glad to offer assistance as best we can.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Here is the screen shot of what pops up when I want to add attachments, and wondering how to clear the old ones off?again apologies Barb, need another forum just for questions I think-screenshot-jpg
    I have wondered this myself for a longtime too but if there isn't a storage problem then I won't worry any longer. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, that was my concern, the storage problem, so wanted to be rid of the offenders if possible, the storage doesn't sound as tho there will be a problem, and if there is, perhaps like some of the trash storage etc., in Yahoo, they will just drop out of sight and be gone?
    Shaddy
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I know they will stay there as long as they have been posted to the site. When you go to add something to the storage area and do not add it to a post, it will be deleted within two hours. At least this is what the system tells you.

If you ever need to look for a picture you have uploaded and posted, you can sort them by date and other options which is really nice.