Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  70
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    lol!!!!!!!!!!! Been there, done that. Sometimes there's a pattern I just can't understand. After I put it up for a couple hours and tackle it again later, makes me wonder why I was so duh! I guess I try to do too much at once and don't realize I need the time away from crochet for a while. I'll crochet until my hands get so numb the needle falls from my hand, then I realize I need a break. Carol

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi buggainok!
    Thank you for the detailed description of "frogging". The term just may become my favorite curse word when I make a mistake!!
    Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hi buggainok!
    Thank you for the detailed description of "frogging". The term just may become my favorite curse word when I make a mistake!!
    Hugs, Jo
    Oh, Doggon it - Frog it!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

4. Likes seashells_Shelly, SdLb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I can relate to that when I kept my nieces. I don't have any children but my nieces seem like mine

6. Likes SdLb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yikes! This is the 4th PotHolder that I finally have right! The other 3, I've gone too far to Rip out so I just continued to make fit! One is now a HotPad! The others on my counter "doilys" and 1 to a friend. 2nd mug cozy in the works, while the 1st one is my copy. What to do and not to do. ~ Now, this one site, I will probably post to several times as I start each and every new project! So far, this being the 2nd time!!! Smile! I have noone to complain to so I might as well sound off here! Smiles again! Sheri *¿*

8. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    And I thank YOU also for the meaning of Frogging! It's an odd word to use, but I suppose that I could get into the habit of saying the Frog word instead of the other F-word! Smile!!! I am by myself out here in the forest! Sheri *¿*

10. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love how you dont give up, Your a keeper SdLb. Question unrelated to Crochet??----------- How do you get an upside down question Mark?? for a smiley nose ?? Susan M J

12. Likes SdLb liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering the same thing about the upside down question mark!! Can't wait to hear the answer! ~~ Jo

14. Likes Hatlady250 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I'm new!

Several years ago, I made a gorgeous afghan for a friend. It was very large...I think it required something like 70 oz of yarn. I had it laid out for a picture and oh look! Dead in the middle was a hole where I missed a puff stitch. I sewed it closed because yeah, no. I wasn't even a little bit about pulling out half of a huge afghan to fix it.

Post Thanks / Like
    YEP been there done that