Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  42
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Ladies, I just found my area on Raverly.. There are quite a few people so I'm just looking right now..I'm sure it will be fun also..
    I seem to find my yarn on Ebay.. They have any brand, they are reasonable and no shipping charges.. Sometimes I also hit Amazon.
    Also Maggie, I would like to welcome you to CT. It's very nice to meet you.. The members here are very helpful and extremely friendly.. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to ask.. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as I do... Teresa

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    teresah what do you mean your area?? I will check it out?
    Last edited by Susan2014; 02-26-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: sp

4. Likes teresah liked this post
    Clearwater, Florida USA Born and raised in Bklyn, NY, lived in Tx., Mi., Calif.,Ariz., and Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Susan, I meant in Clearwater where I live.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have met one group at the local library by my area which is Arlington Height, IL. and is at Arlington Heights memorial Library. we meet on 1st Saturday monthly. all are welcome to meet there from 10 am - 12 pm. Google for the library info. would be very nice to meet with some one from crochet talk members in person. so please check us out anytime...hope to meet some one soon
    Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Barbara,

Thanks for your information. I clicked on your link listed in your post. Full of information for a newbie like me.

I am looking forward to getting to know folks on this web and learning further how-tos in crochet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning ThinkJesus1st,
    Here's a group I found for you but not sure if what you're looking for or near you but . . . here it is. It's called Yo Café. This knitting group now meets on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at the Colectivo cafe in the 4500 block of Oakland Avenue in Shorewood, WI. We gather between 9:30 and 10 to knit and chat for a couple of hours. We began meeting there when Borders closed our previous “home”; the group was previously known as Thursday Mornings At Borders.
    Grafton Yarn store also came up with the list of groups on ravelry.com Hope they'll be of help to you! Have a wonderful day!

9. Likes teresah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Teresah, Will have to get together and go "yarn hopping" one of these days - we're only a few miles apart! Look forward to meeting up with you.

11. Likes teresah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya istok , TY for the information.. I'm sure it will be helpful to many..Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belspar, TY for the information.. I'm sure this will help many members.. Teresa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Belspar, That would be just lovely.. Also, wouldn't it be nice if we could form a group in our area? Look forward to meeting you. My schedule is very flexible.. Hugs, Teresa