Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

child's Balaklava or ski mask pattern

I haven't found one yet. I've looked at several free pattern sites. Has anyone every crocheted one? Carol

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there . No I have not heard of Balaklava is it like a ski mask. Norweigen / Swedish ??? Go put that in to search Box and see what you get. Also is it Knitted or Crochet ?? Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Ravelry: Crocheted Helmet Liner pattern by the Feisty Hooker

Check on Ravelry.com There are a few others.
    I knit mine

4. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    You are very welcome. Hope you find what you want. I have learned to change the name of what you are looking for. Like this is listed as ski mask. Let me know if you need more help.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile ski-mask (child-small adult)

child's Balaklava or ski mask pattern-100_6768-jpgchild's Balaklava or ski mask pattern-100_6780-jpg I just finished one. I took my beanie hat pattern in hdc and increased to the size I needed, then hdc around to row 14.
    Row 15: I folded the hat in 1/2 and put a stitch marker at the middle point.
    I then counted 13 stitches on each side of the fold and put a stitch marker on each side. (this is the mouth opening).
    Row 16: Hdc to the lst marker, then chain 26 and attach to 27th hdc and hdc around. next row: hdc around including the chain. Continue hdc in rounds Rows 17-31. Fasten off.

Hook size H.

I had looked for ski mask hat and did not find any that I really liked so I made my own. I hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much! yours is really cute. carol