Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: i need help

Post Thanks / Like

i need help

caron one pound baby yarn has been discontinued. I ran out of white. do you know a yarn that's comparable to this

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey terryturillie--some times you can find that yarn on ebay----hope you find some-----bettybee

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope that you are not making a blanket that is all one color as a different yarn will be noticeable. I would try bettybees advice or go to carons web site to see if they have any left over. What is the gauge?

Post Thanks / Like
    The Caron web site has the One Pound White but it is not the "Baby yarn." There are a few on Ebay but it does not say Baby Yarn.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW I don't have BUT will keep eyes open. Hope you find some. Michels, Jo Annes, Hobby Lobby ????? Try don't hurt Hun HUGS Territurillli

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was looking for a certain yarn that JoAnns had stopped carrying I went online & looked at other JoAnns that were close. It told me how many they had left. I called to make sure they had what I wanted before I went there. Sometimes the store just stops carrying it but it is still available elsewhere. Does it specifically say Baby Yarn on the one pound skein?
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you check on e-bay, ask the seller for details. I have done that, when it only says the type and color,(red) but not the specific color, (hot red). Good luck!