Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy B. View Post
    Love It. can't wait to see the dress that will go with all of it... <3 Hugs, Kathy would love to have that pattern. Did you buy it from Annies ?
    The patterns are all combinations I found free at different places, The boots:Free Pattern for Crochet Baby Cowboy Boots....Birdbug - Birds & Blooms Community The vest: Saddle Tramp Vest-Free Crochet Pattern | Cobblerscabin's Weblog The hat: http://web.archive.org/web/200607031.../cowboyhat.htm I'm still trying to figure out what dress I'm making with it.

2. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochet4fun View Post
    The patterns are all combinations I found free at different places, The boots:Free Pattern for Crochet Baby Cowboy Boots....Birdbug - Birds & Blooms Community The vest: Saddle Tramp Vest-Free Crochet Pattern | Cobblerscabin's Weblog The hat: http://web.archive.org/web/200607031.../cowboyhat.htm I'm still trying to figure out what dress I'm making with it.
    You said you are indecisive, so I hope this doesn't make matters worse, but could I suggest a really full ruffled skirt or ruffled diaper cover to go with it? The pieces you have already made are so darling and such a great color combination, I am sure that whatever else you decide to complete the outfit will be just as special. Trust your instincts, you have a great eye for putting different pieces together into an ensemble. This will be one lucky little girl!

4. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet Sue it runs with-in the name GOOD IDEA.

Post Thanks / Like
    To keep the cowgirl look I would go with the lasso in gray.

Post Thanks / Like
    Girl you had my stomach in mt throat-as -I thought U were Pregnant. I was so>>>>>>excited like a Mom gets. WHEW!!!\

I am so pleased your a good Auntie? and when the Dress is done please we all want to see it.....That outfit is adorable. , Lovely work. Susan MJ
    Last edited by Susan2014; 01-04-2014 at 12:42 PM. Reason: added

8. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    Girl you had my stomach in mt throat-as -I thought U were Pregnant. I was so>>>>>>excited like a Mom gets. WHEW!!!\

I am so pleased your a good Auntie? and when the Dress is done please we all want to see it.....That outfit is adorable. , Lovely work. Susan MJ
    I couldn't handle another one. As much as I'd love to have a little girl. 5 is enough lol

10. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I vote both

12. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely put the lassos on the vest!! It's a cowgirl outfit, after all. This is adorable, btw.

14. Likes Kathy B. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    That is so cute. I would put the lasso around the bottom, of the vest, and the butterflies on the chest. A puffy sleeved dress, to match, would be so adorable. Will be watching to see the full set. Beautiful work, lady.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my...that is too Cute!! I can see a little skort/skirty with this.

17. Likes Lissacc liked this post