Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  76
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    UUmm afghans any kind from easy to omg what did I get myself into lol any size and color.

2. Likes Barbara G., dancingbaehr, catbalou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to say that my most favorite crochet project was making a poncho for my oldest granddaughter. I guess it's my most memorable project because I made it using pink camo yarn. When I gave it to her...the first words she said were "thanks Nana..this gonna be my river jacket". Son-in-law takes the kids down the river in a canoe and they camp on an island in the river usually for 3 or 4 days. All the kids love camping and it's the old fashioned tent camping with no modern conveniences. I guess what really got me was that son-in-law had a very strong southern accent and GD would be talking and all of a sudden she'd just go into the southern twang and I couldn't understand anything she was saying. I asked my daughter if GD liked the poncho because I couldn't understand what in the world she said. Daughter translated to what I typed earlier. That poncho still looks like new and all 3 of the GD's have worn it and there is no counting how many times it's been in the washer and dryer. I also crocheted crib blankets for each GD....they aren't in cribs anymore but they still sleep with their blankets. It's great being "the best Nana ever in the whole world".
    HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by seashells_Shelly View Post
    I would have to say that my most favorite crochet project was making a poncho for my oldest granddaughter. I guess it's my most memorable project because I made it using pink camo yarn. When I gave it to her...the first words she said were "thanks Nana..this gonna be my river jacket". Son-in-law takes the kids down the river in a canoe and they camp on an island in the river usually for 3 or 4 days. All the kids love camping and it's the old fashioned tent camping with no modern conveniences. I guess what really got me was that son-in-law had a very strong southern accent and GD would be talking and all of a sudden she'd just go into the southern twang and I couldn't understand anything she was saying. I asked my daughter if GD liked the poncho because I couldn't understand what in the world she said. Daughter translated to what I typed earlier. That poncho still looks like new and all 3 of the GD's have worn it and there is no counting how many times it's been in the washer and dryer. I also crocheted crib blankets for each GD....they aren't in cribs anymore but they still sleep with their blankets. It's great being "the best Nana ever in the whole world".
    HUGS, Shelly
    LOL Shelly!!! I guess you wouldn't understand me at all!!!! I have a very pronounced southern accent!!!
    Dinah

Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite was probably my first child's baby blanket that I worked so hard one, only had one quick instruction from a friend of a friend just before she moved. I made sooooo many mistakes, but stuck with it and finally got it finished. No videos or Youtube back then. All I could do was frog, frog, frog, before I knew there was such a thing called frogging......lol
    Judi G

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

My favourite thing

My favourite crochet article was a set I made for the arms and backs of the chesterfield and chair. It was a pineapple set. I would love to find the pattern again.
    The reason it is my favourite is because it was easy to make, and
    Looks so nice on the chesterfield.

8. Likes Barbara G., BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello , I think all crochet projects can be fun, no matter what project you working on. It's the art of learning and understanding that makes us happy to be alive.

10. Likes Barbara G., BarbySue liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, totally. Happy crocheting

Post Thanks / Like
    Its hard to say - I love trying new patterns and ideas. One of my favorite was my first granny square blanket (which was also my first crochet project) - i had no clue what I was doing while making the squares - but in the end, I love it! I also love making newsboy hats and I haven't finished one yet, but loving the amigurumi giraffe I'm working on.

13. Likes Barbara G., nettielou liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    crocheted chair back & arm covers

MINOJ is this it?
    Check this link out it looks like it??? Susan MJ

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless you Susan. That is indeed just what I want. Thank you so much for finding it for me.
    I will order that tonight.I am so grateful.
    Thanks again