Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  64
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet & Knitting Goals for 2014: What's Yours?

The New Year brings new inspiration to make goals including for crocheting and knitting. Many of us make new goals the first week of January on many areas in life, so why not make them for our favorite craft?

So, are you making any crochet or knitting goals for 2014? Would you like to share some of them with us?

2. Likes wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    January 1, 2014 I have started to Organize my Craft Room
    List of Crochet DO'S
    Use up Scrapes
    LEARN: 1=2 NEW THINGS Susan MJ

4. Likes Barbara G., wenda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    my crochet resolution is to complete the 4 afghan PHDs
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

6. Likes Barbara G., wenda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to try knitting. And I got some size 30 thread that I am working with now. And I still have a few wips to finish.I'd like to make a parasol.
    Last edited by Kitty; 01-01-2014 at 05:36 PM.

8. Likes Barbara G., N/A, wenda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to try and get more yarn and want to try to get a afghan done a month wenda

10. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a lot of Hookers filing ther Points?? Good Luck on your Hopes?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    The New Year brings new inspiration to make goals including for crocheting and knitting. Many of us make new goals the first week of January on many areas in life, so why not make them for our favorite craft?

So, are you making any crochet or knitting goals for 2014? Would you like to share some of them with us?
    I ran across my crochet coat project that I haven't finished yet. I did sew a little ot the underarm seams just to try it on for fit. It doesn't! I was gouing to crochet a few more blodcks and now I see I don't have any more of the yarn colors I used in the blocks. So what to do???????? (LIGHTBULB!!! I have an idea that may work!!!

I have plenty of the vairegated color (Waterlily) from Walmart and they have more of it on the shelf there! I will use that and crochet up and down the front panels and take the seams out from under the arms and add a little there too and I can make the arms a wee bit longer while I'm at it. I only sewed the seam up about the distance of one block down the side and out the arm so can probably unravel that. In the of the pictures you can see the front opening of the coat and on one you can see the end of the arm where the ribbed thingee goes onto the end of the arm. They are already made and ready to be attached to the arm. It is so near finished and I love the colors!! I have to get this coat finished so I can wear it! It is already sweater and coat time and I can't wear it yet!!!!!!!!!!!! After several other pressing issues or projects this is what I will work on next as soon as I can.

Then there's the quilt I promise my grandson and even have the material and cannot get started on it yet. Too many irons in the fire. Also a picture for a new baby expected in February or March. I am putting her name and drawing a princess on the paper and will put it in color so they an frame it and hang it on the baby's wall after it's born. Gotta go talk to you all later, redhead/Patty
    PS tHE BOWS WILL BE TAKEN OFF WHEN i AM DONE WITH THE COAT... they are just markers for me
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet & Knitting Goals for 2014: What's Yours?-picture-060-jpg Crochet & Knitting Goals for 2014: What's Yours?-picture-061-jpg Crochet & Knitting Goals for 2014: What's Yours?-picture-062-jpg Crochet & Knitting Goals for 2014: What's Yours?-picture-063-jpg 
    Last edited by redhead; 01-02-2014 at 11:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    My only goal is to make more dolls, animals and hat for donations next Christmas. this past Christmas I donated 138 items all crocheted within 2013.

14. Likes Barbara G., sweeth2opearl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just to continue what I am doing now and that is prayer shawls (minimum of two a month, though tomorrows 1/3/2014 meeting is cancelled due to impending snow and I have had mine done already), afghans, hats and scarves, lap robes, preemie hats, baby booties. I like to do different items as the requests come in to the hobby club. And to do the personal gifts for friends.

LI Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with L.I. Roe. I plan to just take each day as it comes, and continue to enjoy my life, my family and my hobbies. I had a whole lot of fun crocheting in 2013, and plan to keep it up!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

17. Likes Barbara G., N/A liked this post