Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  64
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    God Bless those Talented needles and Mind to follow thru with. Miss you & nice seeing you on CT. Your supose to be closer so we could have a Summer Hooker Fun Time??
    Ohio is not that far away. Miss you to. I'm trying to get back on here more, especially with the Meeting in June. I've also been trying to answer all the "Barbara" posts. Whew! There are a lot of them!

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara has started us out in "2014" with a BLAST of New and Fun. Thanks Barbara G

Post Thanks / Like
    I pin them on Styrofoam plates and use spray starch and them go till they dry

Post Thanks / Like
    My goal this year is to finish the two projects I started for myself (my first sweater and infinity scarf) and then I've promised my daughters I would make them each a sweater. Its sounding a little ambitious right now -- at least its only January! I also want to follow-thru with continuing to have my kids finish at least one charity crafting project each month (i.e. loom knitting a preemie hat).

Post Thanks / Like
    Sitinee. I know you can do it.. Once you get started you won't want to stop. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting started on a project can be a slow one BUT finishing you need to try & do. I Dont and what a mess, I donated and see a new project start that & now I have several BUT NOT DONE. FINISH then go on or 2 maybe at a time.